Resi stacking?

Rina

Legend
How's resi stacking in the 60 bracket?
If you were to go max sockets with max resi gems what sort of resilience would you be looking at?

Ignoring the fact it diminishes based on how high it is I calculate this (in approximation)

5.3 (reoccurring) points of resilience = 1%

17 max sockets (I think?)
20 Resilience in each = 17*20 = 340 resilience points

340/5.3 = 63.75% + 40% base resilience = 103.75% resilience damge reduction.
Using a resilience chart (I'm using one for lvl 90 so this is very rough estimate) you can see this will be reduced by about 20% giving you 83.75% reduction.
Then take into account bonuses from other resilience items such as PvP trinket, PvP resilience cloak from Ramparts you go up to around 85% reduction.

This is crazy rough and very possibly wrong, I will confirm these numbers when I actually get to 60 and start gearing but assuming this is correct(ish) does it become a viable option?

Anyone able to provide an example of someone stacking resilience (armoury link) for me to firm up some numbers?

Last edited by a moderator:
I did some research and answered my own question anyway.
Assuming you have 70% damage reduction from resilience and plan on choosing between stamina and resilience stacking, you have about 15-20% more effective health with resilience, plus considering the way it interacts with PvP Power you end up with an even more efficient health pool.

Users who are viewing this thread