Reserved for lvl19 arathi basin (us)

Grabco said:
Thought so. now there is starting to be a slight imbalance in favor of ally, which seems to better represent what is really happening.

We want a surplus of Alliance. As long as the Horde pugs aren't completely terrible, which they shouldn't be given you guys should be our pugs the majority of the time, the Horde won't lose a single Arathi Basin all night. Well, that's if we (Waw Tawent) manage to get into every game.

In short, a surplus of Alliance is what we want since the Alliance players will slowly get tired of losing and stop queuing.

lol someone thinks he is a god *cough* pizza *cough* waw tawent may be a good guild but dont think thats an auto win, the comment made u sound like a huge douchebag

also btw ally players wont get tired because playing ab and losing is better than no ab at all

It is an auto-win, and douchebag is the incorrect term for this matter Adeus , please refrain from using such language...we preferred to be called elitist jerks...thanks

WT > :Alliance:

Pizza said:
We want a surplus of Alliance. As long as the Horde pugs aren't completely terrible, which they shouldn't be given you guys should be our pugs the majority of the time, the Horde won't lose a single Arathi Basin all night. Well, that's if we (Waw Tawent) manage to get into every game.

In short, a surplus of Alliance is what we want since the Alliance players will slowly get tired of losing and stop queuing.
Someones pretty big headed. Just because you guys are good at wsg does not mean in any way u guys are going to be good at AB.

Lolo why're you commenting on someone merely trying to get more games going.

Don't take things so to heart. Americans tsk, you and your pride.

I'm sorry, I'd say, I don't really like Pizza as the person, but on the field he's just freaking strong. I've seen WaW Tawent several time and yeah, It's basically auto-win. There's always guild like that, guild that have been playing together forever, with perfect gear, talent, skills and perfect knownledge of the game. These guys are really great. That said I hate the fact how Pizza always comes out saying they'll win, even if it's true, it's just sad to hear it that way.

I am trying to get some of the Bloodlust rep people to queue but seeing as a lot of people didn't even know about it till a day or so ago don't expect the 5 you put for us without asking, lol.

I put a calendar event up, but so far not too many of them look like they can make it.

Seithr said:
I am trying to get some of the Bloodlust rep people to queue but seeing as a lot of people didn't even know about it till a day or so ago don't expect the 5 you put for us without asking, lol.

I put a calendar event up, but so far not too many of them look like they can make it.

Events are good. You better make it :eek:

Seithr said:

I put a question mark next to the (5?), I've seen your crew regularly in WSG, Again I assume top guilds will show up even if it just 1-5 members

Grabco said:
I put a question mark next to the (5?), I've seen your crew regularly in WSG, Again I assume top guilds will show up even if it just 1-5 members

10:15 on a week night is what hurts it. I have to be up at 4:30am the next morning. :) That being said I will push the guys and myself to be there. We are just all afraid of commitment lol our calender event just has a ton of twinks with "tentative" next to their name. :p

Silinrul said:
10:15 on a week night is what hurts it. I have to be up at 4:30am the next morning. :) That being said I will push the guys and myself to be there. We are just all afraid of commitment lol our calender event just has a ton of twinks with "tentative" next to their name. :p

Tried to organize AB on Sundays and it only works occasionally, thought we would try an AB event during the week this time around, maybe we'll get a different set of players or more players. 10:15 is tentative, I'll probably be queuing well in advance of 10:15. It helps the west coast people.

It has come to my attention that Made in China and Laughing Skull FTW have a scheduled 5v5 pug game on thursday night. I acknowledge the effort by Made in China to organize a 5v5 fight but would encourage both sides to Q for AB instead or after their battle is over. Thanks for helping me reach out to these two respectable guilds. Lets organize a 5v5 wsg night in the future.

Users who are viewing this thread