Reroll 85? :)

crossaqsing

Legend
I know this is the most Inrelevant Thread ever created, i just wanna share my Incredeble wisdom.
Will probably get removed or moved soon, and yes! I apologize.

85 Will offer you old Wotlk Style 70 Twinking ( No not quite the same, but closer to anything cata/mop has done. )

++++++++++++
Pvp Activity
5-10 Min Bg Queues In the Day time.
2v2 Arena Popping 24/7.
3v3 popping during the daytime, sometimes after 11pm.
Balanced Pvp(with some flaus) But with the Burst that twinking offers.
Harder Farming for gear, You need to Farm alot more honor, JP for honor then 70. (This i think is a + for any dedicated player)

--------------------<-- Minus.
Expensive parts, Gems.
Longer way to Level (Obviously)
More Farming(If you see that as a minus)
Cataclysmic gear is not Obtainable for the following classes (Druid, shaman, paladin,Monk) These can buy Ruthless tho.(Check in Dalaran Sewers)

THIS IS FOR YOU THAT HAS BECOME TIERD OF 70 AND WANT TO TRY SOMETHING NEW, THIS IS SIMPLY WHAT I THOUGHT I COULD DO TO HELP PEOPLE THAT WANT TO GET BACK INTO A MORE FUN(iN MY POINION) BRACKET

I APOLOGIZE AGAIN FOR POSTING THIS IN A INRELEVANT PLACE.

Im just waiting for the hate posts to come in :(

This thread showing how little attention mods pay to TI anymore :p Not even gonna report it.

Also: Too bad the priest in that second match for the other team sucked, that rogue looked pretty decent :p

yup ;p but to be fair 85 does bring that 70 twink feeling back a bit, atleast arena is 1000000x better then it is at 70 atm.

This thread showing how little attention mods pay to TI anymore :p Not even gonna report it.

also, the priest I was playing with has no clue when it comes to twinking :p he was no where near close BiS :p and he didnt know what to expect, wasnt very vocal on his fears either or an great dispeller :(( offensive and defensive

there's a demo lock in the video but he was bad, they do good dmg everything is decent at 85 just some classes that are FoTM Rolled , Destro,Sub,Spriest pretty much but they are easily outplayable..

"easily outplayed", you got stomped by my rogue :3

"easily outplayed", you got stomped by my rogue :3

name of your rogue? (basicly ur saying that your to OP and have no skills and therefor I didnt outplay you you ''outclassed me''?)

Last edited by a moderator:
Is this bracket only active on certain BGs?
Didn't try arena yet (no 85 twinks on my server), but Battlegrounds aren't popping at all

Users who are viewing this thread