Requests

I have written 29 guides for the hunter, mage, paladin, rogue, shammy, and warlock classes. I enjoy writing these guides and would like to venture further into 29 guides. Because the reader is the one who determines if material is quality or not I am asking: what class should I do next?

Locked said:
This macros bound to 1:

/Cast Curse of Agony

/Cast Corruption

^Press it twice

Hit Tab

Repeat

And spam fear on healers.

But seriously I think a shammy guide, because they can be soooo sooo good, but I hardly ever see anyone play one, and I rarely see them played well

yes i agree with the above statement..i would love to see a good up-to-date guide for a shaman.

i like my shammy(mafiozo in sig) crits earth shock for 300 and ive hit a lightning bolt for 475. just i dont play him much because blackrock has the worst twink community ever. i am gona transfer him somewhere however and hes loaded with twink gear since blackrock has zero twinks lol. he has 5 TBJ's on him just to name one thing lol.

A shammie guild would be win

I checked the guide section and can't find the guides for mage, shammy and warlock. It would be nice to have them updated and posted.

Personally I am interested most in Shammy.

TwinkorDie said:
i like my shammy(mafiozo in sig) crits earth shock for 300 and ive hit a lightning bolt for 475. just i dont play him much because blackrock has the worst twink community ever. i am gona transfer him somewhere however and hes loaded with twink gear since blackrock has zero twinks lol. he has 5 TBJ's on him just to name one thing lol.

I am pretty familiar with the pluses on playing a shammy: great heals + good damage, an easy escape button, extra speed, semi-stealth, premier survivability--but what would you say the disadvantages are?

Like for a priest, my biggest problem is running out of mana. Is it the same for you?

Screamforme said:
what would you say the disadvantages are?

not much burst. very vulnerable to CC. can be vulnerable to burst.

shamans are one of the most consistant classes in the game with their water/lighting shields, decent melee attributes, ability to shock, totem when they need to, ghost wolf, etcetc. but one polymorph and they are shut down. or one snare and they can't do much from a range greater than 20 yards. or if they are bursted they usually don't have too much health or armor.

Druiddroid said:
not much burst. very vulnerable to CC. can be vulnerable to burst.

shamans are one of the most consistant classes in the game with their water/lighting shields, decent melee attributes, ability to shock, totem when they need to, ghost wolf, etcetc. but one polymorph and they are shut down. or one snare and they can't do much from a range greater than 20 yards. or if they are bursted they usually don't have too much health or armor.

i think shammy burst is amazing, can easily hit someone for 800damage in 1 sec. more if i use orc trinket racial.

TwinkorDie said:

Most 29s have been xfering to reckoning to take part in the active 10v10s.

Users who are viewing this thread