Please let me know the thread if this has already been posted somewhere but can someone list the faction reputations (beyond just "neutral") that are possible at L1 included highest possible level. Also, if there are any guides on how to farm this at L1 please link it too.

THANKS.

Kurenai, Sporgar, Timbermaw, Argent Dawn, Bloodsail Buc, Shatari Skyguard, Bootybay, Gadgeztan, Ratchet, Everlook, Cenarian Expedition, Cenarian Circle, Shatar, Lower City, Keepers of Time, Consortium. All I can think of right now

Oh and home cities eventualy

Start with the 3 Diplomat ones, if you can't do those without tearing your hair out don't even bother trying anything else, they get alot harder :p

Also to add the to the above list, Ogri'la can be done and also I'm pretty sure DMF is possible.

So that makes 18 total possible exalted reps.

Fingers crossed for 2 more in Cata.

ok i will take your advice on the diplomat ones first but in the meantime let me ask a question... keepers of time, for example, how is this done without being able to enter instances? I did grind on my 80 and I remember having to run instances.

Furby said:
Start with the 3 Diplomat ones, if you can't do those without tearing your hair out don't even bother trying anything else, they get alot harder :p

Also to add the to the above list, Ogri'la can be done and also I'm pretty sure DMF is possible.

So that makes 18 total possible exalted reps.

Fingers crossed for 2 more in Cata.

are you saying that Ogri'la is a faction that you can reach exalted with, because im almost 100% sure that you have to complete lvl 70 daily quests for about 3 weeks straight to get rep with them, it isn't really farmable i dont think, i may be thinking of a different rep but im pretty sure its ogri'la

I'm pretty sure DMF is possible.

yes -- 500/3000 neutral by doing 2 of the low level turn in quests - then epic decks only till exalted (119 decks for non-humans)

are you saying that Ogri'la is a faction that you can reach exalted with

that is exactly what he's saying, his phrase:

Ogri'la can be done

means that very thing

it's all about the shartuul or whatever event ...

study before posting

Level Oneage said:
are you saying that Ogri'la is a faction that you can reach exalted with, because im almost 100% sure that you have to complete lvl 70 daily quests for about 3 weeks straight to get rep with them, it isn't really farmable i dont think, i may be thinking of a different rep but im pretty sure its ogri'la

As Chubs said, the last guy in the Shartuul event gives rep when killed (and I think some of the previous mobs do), It's a long farm but then again so are most of the exalted at level 1 reps.

And thanks for correcting me on DMF Chubs, for some reason I thought you could hand in decks regardless of level.

grizzleghost said:
ok i will take your advice on the diplomat ones first but in the meantime let me ask a question... keepers of time, for example, how is this done without being able to enter instances? I did grind on my 80 and I remember having to run instances.

You get KoT rep from killing mobs that spawn when opening a prison with the Etherium Prison Key (3% drop from any etheral in Netherstorm after competing some quests), 1 of 6 mobs spawn when you open a prison, 1 gives no rep, the other 5 will give 500 rep for either Keepers of Time, Cenarion Expdition, Consorium, Sha'tar or Lower City.

Furby said:
You get KoT rep from killing mobs that spawn when opening a prison with the Etherium Prison Key (3% drop from any etheral in Netherstorm after competing some quests), 1 of 6 mobs spawn when you open a prison, 1 gives no rep, the other 5 will give 500 rep for either Keepers of Time, Cenarion Expdition, Consorium, Sha'tar or Lower City.

Thanks. So basically if i want to do any of these, i need another computer, another account, level something to L80, and put my twink on follow for a whole bunch of crap. That or make lots of friends who have nothing better to do.

sigh. kudos to those of you who have done this. I think i don't have the stomach.

nope...you were correct furby ... you can indeed get exalted with DMF

I was going by the low level decks (Rogues has a lvl10, Swords has a lvl20, and Mages has a lvl30 requirement to accept). However, the epic lvl decks (either lvl60, 70, or 80) have no level requirement and are therefore good for the 350 rep turn in. I just tested it with all 3 levels of epic decks on One.

I updated my post to reflect that....thanks for making me check that :)

chubs said:
that is exactly what he's saying, his phrase:

means that very thing

it's all about the shartuul or whatever event ...

study before posting

lol first you don't gonna get so mad, I was just making a quick reply according to my knowledge of the rep, and when furby said it can be done, it could mean 1 of 2 things, that you can get exalted, or you can get past neutral, the thread maker asked about reps you can get past neutral after all.

I was just asking a question, there's no need to disrespect someone.

not mad ... just don't like people stating they're 100% sure about things when it's obvious they haven't researched it ... gives the community a bad name

although the subject of the orgri'la post was exalted reps and had nothing whatsoever to do with getting past neutral, as proven by his totaling up the exalted reps for the OP, and your question was really more of an incorrect statement of fact than a question ... i meant no disrespect whatsoever ... i truly wish people would study, search posts, and do their own wowhead filters before posting something that is wrong or that has been posted 100 times before

Users who are viewing this thread