Reppin the past is recruiting active 19 alliance twinks

Reppin the Past is currently recruiting all classes. Looking for skilled and geared players.

Possible server transfers are available

Requirements:

-Bind on Account gear, professions

-Vent/Mic

-Willing to listen and cooperate with others

Consumables will be provided for the guild

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LF FC/Backup FC (have an fc pending on a team), warlock and enhancement shaman.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you would like to get in contact with me send me a private chat here or post on the topic.

Eu - US - Server?

We will be doing participating in a lot of war games and doing arena, I am getting a lot of people over for activity

Im interested, I have 2 twinks i could bring over. I have my priest and my warrior. My priest has everything but a LFH but im getting BoA helm, and my warrior has it all but LFH and his AGM which Im working on now.

Dutchman said:
Im interested, I have 2 twinks i could bring over. I have my priest and my warrior. My priest has everything but a LFH but im getting BoA helm, and my warrior has it all but LFH and his AGM which Im working on now.

go to the vent Shadez said earlier in the thread. Can you link an armory of your characters please we DON'T guarantee A-team if you come over though

I am, it says TI vent and im in his vent, but no responce :/

We would like for you to come over but we don't guarantee A-team. We daily do war games and it's awesome would like for some more activity.

curleypwnsu said:
We would like for you to come over but we don't guarantee A-team. We daily do war games and it's awesome would like for some more activity.

Im thinking about it, but like i said It will deff be after i get boa helm, so yea will prob be a while lol

Users who are viewing this thread