EU+US "Replay" quests patch 8.2.5

Tjur

Veteran
Some patch notes says like this:

While phasing provides some cool interactions and gameplay for player characters, one downside is that it makes it a headache when you try to complete quests with your friends. Party Sync appears to be a toggle-able option that will phase all members of a group to the same step of a quest. The UI will show information like who is all on the quest, what their progress is, and who is ready to turn it in. A new “replay” feature will allow players to re-do old quests with their friends if they had already completed it before. The rewards will also scale up to your level, no matter what the original quest rewarded

Will this mean we can do the same quests over and over again until that one epic proc or am I just delusional?

I just accidently deleted my post, but this is all I know so far. You do not get a second chance at rewards to get them to proc epic. You do not get boxes when doing replay at low levels either.

Attachments

• WoWScrnShot_080519_140850.jpg
    WoWScrnShot_080519_140850.jpg
    768.2 KB · Views: 287
  • WoWScrnShot_080519_140852.jpg
    WoWScrnShot_080519_140852.jpg
    694.9 KB · Views: 294
Well indeed, I imagine it is simply to play with friends with higher levels, they are probably gonna try to prevent people from "gaming" the system.

Users who are viewing this thread