Removed PvP Trinket from Vendors?

I just cant find the PvP Trinkets(Insigna of Alliance/Horde) anymore in 3.2,

Anyone know where I can buy them

-Tobias

Linkani said:
I just cant find the PvP Trinkets(Insigna of Alliance/Horde) anymore in 3.2,

Anyone know where I can buy them

-Tobias

I'm pretty sure I remember it dissapearing in an early PTR Build, but it was eventually fixed (and remained fixed on Final PTR Build).

I'm going to go ahead and say I'm fairly certain that it's a bug.

Because

1. Change was Unannounced
  2. Freedom of the Horde and Freedom of the Alliance still have Insignia listed.

anyway I've sent in a bug report so most likely it will be fixed soon.

Sure I'm implying that blizzard act under my direct commands.

What about the battle standard?

Upon further investigation, they are still there!

SS from my 80

ohnoinsig.png

SS from my 19

deaconinsignea.png

I believe Rip reported this bug during the PTR as Alliance only.

No battle standard either actualy, I got my 15k honor went buy and I was like HOLY SHIT, THEY REMOVED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was sooo upset lol, I hope its just a glitch.

I think its a glitch cuz hrde still have but Ally not. Allys Insigna is now req at vendors but Players can still have it

yea yesterday i was looking for it must of checked vendor like 5 times along with every vendor in the area. Its just not there.

i dont see why people would play only twinks anyway... i mean 80 has become quite cool now a days. i do understand those who did try to level to 80 and after a while of being 80 had enough of it, happens to me as well... but i dont understand those who took this game just to play at level 19 !

people, you must try the ToC !

Trial of Champion is the best dungeon ever !

ArthurianKnight said:
i dont see why people would play only twinks anyway... i mean 80 has become quite cool now a days. i do understand those who did try to level to 80 and after a while of being 80 had enough of it, happens to me as well... but i dont understand those who took this game just to play at level 19 !

people, you must try the ToC !

Trial of Champion is the best dungeon ever !

Grats on doing a 5-man heroic. This is for twink discussions, not for people to pull others to 80.

Users who are viewing this thread