Reminder to 19s- Harvest Festival

BigWuvz

Legend
Hey guys,

For anyone who doesn't know, in about an hour and 10 minutes you can go from 1-375 cooking on your 19 by using the Harvest Festival this week.

Just a heads up for those that may not have used it before.

Dangerdoom said:
by doing wht?

Go outside your factions main city, you will get a quest that will send you round and round to the 3 other cities for your faction will lots of little easy cooking quest. it is very fast.

At 2:50 of this video you see me get 375 cooking at level 5, its that easy.

Wuv does Level 5.wmv - YouTube

I believe you're thinking of Pilgrim's Bounty. I don't believe leveling your cooking is possible during the Harvest Festival, though I haven't logged in today so I could be mistaken.

pilgrims bounty is what let's you rip your cooking to 350+

also they have a cooking trainer that will allow you to train fro 450 cooking, and some WOLTK recipes even if you are on a BC account

BigWuvz said:
Hey guys,

For anyone who doesn't know, in about an hour and 10 minutes you can go from 1-375 cooking on your 19 by using the Harvest Festival this week.

Just a heads up for those that may not have used it before.

Thanks Wuvz! Always helpful as usual!

eating the foods from harvest festival will help on the "tastes like chicken" achieve requiring the eating of 25 azeroth foods

shanker said:
eating the foods from harvest festival will help on the "tastes like chicken" achieve requiring the eating of 25 azeroth foods

It's 50 foods, and yeh I got my achievement yesterday from eating them. :)

Users who are viewing this thread