US rekdew is best mage this bracket

^^ lol at all these comments. Good stuff. I only Q with guildies. Whatever gets in anyone's screen outside illidan isn't with me. Lot's of others here can confirm. Including those healers that "carry" me.

Also another note. Idc about pictures or a profile here. I'm surprised my old profile didn't carry over to xpoff but oh well.
healers don't carry you and if anyone says otherwise are just silly. You farm everyone on the ally side.

are you stupid? a healer can literally 1v9.
[doublepost=1551380937,1551380825][/doublepost]anyone see op's posts its either complaining or saying stay away from the bracket because he was beat.

are you stupid? a healer can literally 1v9.
[doublepost=1551380937,1551380825][/doublepost]anyone see op's posts its either complaining or saying stay away from the bracket because he was beat.
lol no i made this post cause a bunch of people in the *metroid* guild wore saying rekdew is garbage. and i made them go hush mode real quick

who was complaining lol
[doublepost=1551381388,1551381159][/doublepost]who is your twink even?

stop taking bait u dogs this kids trolling, rekdew is quite obviously one of the most shit twinks in the entire 19 bracket, refuses 2 solo queue, plays op braindead class n under any circumstance will not break off from his healer the entire game, not to mention ive never seen a group of people abuse consumables more than than his guild, phew.

stop taking bait u dogs this kids trolling, rekdew is quite obviously one of the most shit twinks in the entire 19 bracket, refuses 2 solo queue, plays op braindead class n under any circumstance will not break off from his healer the entire game, not to mention ive never seen a group of people abuse consumables more than than his guild, phew.

its only a game why you have to be mad

imagine being Markus and begging me to join ur guilds and transfer alli with u LOL

oh? yh, u right, "nah hordes dead every1 went alli", i was on my fucking hands and knees begging u to glider cross faction so u could plague my premades w speed pots n frieds, FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you borderline funneled me gold for the slightest bit of recognition on horde kid, stfu

oh? yh, u right, "nah hordes dead every1 went alli", i was on my fucking hands and knees begging u to glider cross faction so u could plague my premades w speed pots n frieds, FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you borderline funneled me gold for the slightest bit of recognition on horde kid, stfu

Holy shit...can anyone read this?

Users who are viewing this thread