Refresh my Memory Re: Dungeon Gear Farming

KainUFC

Legend
Hey guys,

so it's been quite a long time since XP locking. My memory is foggy about techniques of farming dungeon gear.

How do people go about farming for instance gear? Do you still get XP if you are dead? Can you still roll on loot if you are dead/outside the instance not getting XP from mobs?

Thanks.

Hey guys,

so it's been quite a long time since XP locking. My memory is foggy about techniques of farming dungeon gear.

How do people go about farming for instance gear? Do you still get XP if you are dead? Can you still roll on loot if you are dead/outside the instance not getting XP from mobs?

Thanks.

Most just start getting their dungeon drops at lvl 10, that way you have plenty of xp to spare.

Also do the gear-quests as soon as you hit their level requirement.

If you play a class that requires lvl 18 or 19 quests, you can choose to do most of them in ghost form, you still get quest kills etc. in ghost.

But overall you have to really fuck up to get too much xp, it mostly matters for horde who goes for the deadskull shield quest, as that gets you pretty close to lvl 20.

You have to be near the Boss wich drops the item, let a 60 clear the instance (+Pats) and you can die to the boss (dont release spirit) and you can still roll on the loot. Thats the way how to do it with 0 EXP

Users who are viewing this thread