Red Defias Mask - No XP from exploring

Discussion in 'Classic WoW' started by Winterly, Jan 29, 2020.

Share This Page

1. Winterly

Winterly Level 1 1-10 Coordinator

Hey guys, found out a little neat spot to get lock summoned for your red defias mask and youll gain no xp on your 1 twink in Classic.

On top of the hill near the GY in Sentinel Hill if you minimap says Westfall you shouldn't gain any XP, might take a try or two, but its pretty simple.

defiasmask.jpg

• Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 2
  2. Mezzjuc

Mezzjuc Grandfathered

Kinda of OT but, in my calculations, if I were to make a level 5 twink, I could get LFH right?
    75 skill + 50 with lure + 5 from pole + 5 from etherium line + 3 from enchant = 138 fishing skill maximum. The other day i was fishing with my lvl 19, I could fish in STV being at 130 fishing with no lure. This would mean I could get LFH + head enchant on a level 5 toon, right? Asking you as I have no other person to ask regarding level 5 twinking in classic.

3. Veechard

Veechard Grandfathered

you can get LFH on a level 5 yes

4. OP
    Winterly

Also, the midsummer fire festival is here. So theoretically you can get the shoulders and enchant them, along with AGM, LFH, Fulborg pouch etc.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Symandria

Symandria Grandfathered

I'm not aware of a way to enchant twink shoulders at this time. The naxx shoulder enchants are only supposed to work with non-bound shoulders so even later on that wouldn't work. Is there something I'm missing : )?

6. ohti

ohti ! Moderator 20s Coordinator <TF>

Idk anything about Classic but I've seen screenshots of twinks with shoulder enchants (like 30 odd ap or something.)

7. Symandria

Symandria Grandfathered

It was possible, but as far as I know it's been patched and can no longer be done. If there is still a way, I'd certainly be interested I didn't get mine enchanted during that narrow window : P

8. OP
    Winterly