Recruit's Sturdy Longblade/warrior trinket help

/wave /dance

Part 1: WoD garrison

Hello, thx for clicking! I was hoping to get some clarification on the Recruit's Sturdy Longblade item if anyone knows anything about it. I've been developing my WoD garrison by questing for the books that you can trade in for blueprints, and when I looked into what I should use the books on for the medium-sized plot I was a bit surprised with the item that I mentioned above. The likely choice for me right now is to use the book on the level 2 inn so I can recruit followers, BUT, when I was looking at Wowhead to see if any other of the medium plot buildings could be worth investing in, the trading post caught my eye because of this long-blade. When you look at the items that you can get from the trading post on wowhead the item description says it requires level 10 but says its scaled to ilvl 252, so my best guess here is that Wowhead must be wrong? There's no way a lvl 10 item scales to 252 right? If anyone knows about this weapon let me know, I'm new to looking through forums and websites for wow info so I may just be naive and Wowhead be playing tricks on me.

Heres the item link, idk how to link it to show the item when you hover.
https://www.wowhead.com/beta/item=218321/recruits-sturdy-longblade

Part 2: Warrior trinkets

The whole reason a stumbled across the weapon above is because I started putting together a lvl 20 warrior twink and I'm trying to find ways to make up for not being able to get the Shadowlands ooze/totem trinkets. I know those trinkets can be tradable, but I'm running a locked account right now so that's a no-go for me. While it would be amazing to have some wacky scaled weapon above to make up some damage, I don't think it actually scales that way so I was hoping to get some tips/recommendations on how to get my warrior to a point where I can farm WoD dungeons solo. Agi and int toons are so easy with the OP trinkets, but it's leaving our poor strength toons in the dust DX

Any help is appreciated.

G. Horny

i don’t think you can buy that sword from the trading post, i think it’s coming from pvp reward boxes, and it scales normally (i61)

edit: you can solo wod dungs as prot in i61, it’s just much slower. i just solofarmed the rivendare sword with my warrior (took like 10 hours, which is 13 full stratholme clears). you can probably even go faster, i just usually pull very conservatively.

/wave /dance

Part 1: WoD garrison

Hello, thx for clicking! I was hoping to get some clarification on the Recruit's Sturdy Longblade item if anyone knows anything about it. I've been developing my WoD garrison by questing for the books that you can trade in for blueprints, and when I looked into what I should use the books on for the medium-sized plot I was a bit surprised with the item that I mentioned above. The likely choice for me right now is to use the book on the level 2 inn so I can recruit followers, BUT, when I was looking at Wowhead to see if any other of the medium plot buildings could be worth investing in, the trading post caught my eye because of this long-blade. When you look at the items that you can get from the trading post on wowhead the item description says it requires level 10 but says its scaled to ilvl 252, so my best guess here is that Wowhead must be wrong? There's no way a lvl 10 item scales to 252 right? If anyone knows about this weapon let me know, I'm new to looking through forums and websites for wow info so I may just be naive and Wowhead be playing tricks on me.

Heres the item link, idk how to link it to show the item when you hover.
https://www.wowhead.com/beta/item=218321/recruits-sturdy-longblade

Part 2: Warrior trinkets

The whole reason a stumbled across the weapon above is because I started putting together a lvl 20 warrior twink and I'm trying to find ways to make up for not being able to get the Shadowlands ooze/totem trinkets. I know those trinkets can be tradable, but I'm running a locked account right now so that's a no-go for me. While it would be amazing to have some wacky scaled weapon above to make up some damage, I don't think it actually scales that way so I was hoping to get some tips/recommendations on how to get my warrior to a point where I can farm WoD dungeons solo. Agi and int toons are so easy with the OP trinkets, but it's leaving our poor strength toons in the dust DX

Any help is appreciated.

G. Horny
https://www.wowhead.com/item=111948/gruuks-evil-eye Right outside the Horde garrison, I've gotten a lot out of this one & it's effortless to get.
https://www.wowhead.com/item=113408/grekas-dentures are found right near the Blue team Garrison & can proc epic if you grab em early in your WoD experience.
https://www.wowhead.com/item=140161/hargals-favorite-trinket comes form the PvP chest in the Legion Warrior class hall after you unlock that at the upgrade panel.
While there are no Epic 1h'ers available to warriors from dungeon drops, there are chance at epic procs on quest rewards from BFA & onwards & or terts showing up on regular dungeon drops.

Last edited:
You can do dungeons only by being protection with ILVL 61. I made auchindoun, the first 2 bosses until I got all the pieces I could from these, including 2 ilvl87 maces for fury. It takes between 1:20-1:40min per boss, you can do the adds in tank and switch to weapons branch for bosses, the time is reduced more or less 20s per boss, I prefer to play it safe and hold them in prote

IMG_0513.png
this is the sword scaled to level 20 for current and beta, it doesnt change. Also, there is 2 epic weapons you can get for prot/fury if you want 1h, it would be dragon’s call from sunken temple, and ironfoe from blackrock depths. Then there is also epics from bfa upgrades, but come the next xpac, rare/epic are going to be equal except for sockets/equip effects

Users who are viewing this thread