Recruitment - Twinks R Us - Oceanic Vanilla Guild (Into MC)

Ticklefight

Legend
Hey all,

Twinks R Us of Nagrand (Oceanic PvE) are recruiting more mature/committed members that would like to raid Classic content / PvP with us when BG queues decide to work.

Currently we are progressing through Molten Core and have done Ahn'Qiraj 10 man as a guild run. We are getting about 15 members turn up to Molten Core but are lacking in committment / numbers. We currently have approximately 40-50 active 60 twinks. On other days, we PuG other raids to gear up other members, premade WSG xp on til queues work and arena war game tournaments.

We use Vanilla only gear for raids but allow WoTLK enchants. PvP anything goes.

We would be very happy to accept anybody that wants to reroll or server xfer. Guild is still in its initial stages with forming raid roster but are currently working on Monday nights. We would welcome experienced players that would like to take up senior roles with regards to raids, as well as newer ones with the primary goal of having fun.

Ask for more information: Quinshot / Darkythekid / Inseparable

If you read this far, thanks for your time.

You should include which faction you belong to, me and my gf are interested in xfering from Frostmourne, but we're Horde.

Update.

In the last 3 days, guild members have pugged aq40 twice, BWL 3 times, MC. Guild ran AQ10 and Molten Core a couple of bosses. Have arena'd everyday and premaded wsg most days.

So no shortage of activity, also several guilds have talked about merging with us.

Great guild, very nice and active members. Slightly 'hyper'active even. Would recommend to anyone who's looking for an Alliance-based Oceanic guild.

In the last 24 hours had 65 people log in. Have 190 members now. Still very active. Premade bgs/Arena everyday as well as pug raids. Guild raid as 60s once or twice a week.

Update

MC down with 17 people. Now progressing through BWL. We would very much like to see some new faces in the guild. We are active and PvP everyday at least in some form. Guild has progression raids once a week

Myself and a friend are extremely interested, we're moving our newly formed 60 pvpers over, with herilooms, also mains in the future to help out, please could you give me names ingame to contact, thanks :)

These are the people to speak to if interested (Their main 60s and their alts)

Darkythekid / Lolearthbind

Inseparable / Criticalbow / Tuhandedfury

Quinshot / Quinadin

Users who are viewing this thread