US Recruiting 99's- Below Me - Skywall

Hit up petitemorte's "Ninety Nine Problems". Always seems to be a few of em on.
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/guild/kelthuzad/Ninety Nine Problems/
But the majority off 99 twinks are scattered between realms and just group up through btag.
iv grouped with petitemorte quite a few times and seemed unwilling to add me.. made a big deal about why should he have to add me.. probably nothing and just an off day.. but i had checked out the group and seems to be pretty active. i would consider it for sure..

Just a heads up, this guild is dead as a doornail. If you're interested in an ally 99 server, kelthuzad seems to have the biggest activity.

I'll chime in and say that yeah, I don't think that guild is very active with 99 twinks anymore. I think a few of them still occasionally play their 99 twinks, but I don't see them often. I transferred off of that server quite a while ago.

I can confirm that Kel'thuzad is probably the most active 99 twink alliance server.

iv grouped with petitemorte quite a few times and seemed unwilling to add me.. made a big deal about why should he have to add me.. probably nothing and just an off day.. but i had checked out the group and seems to be pretty active. i would consider it for sure..
Il take this back, grouped up a few times again, had a blast. what did i expect? 99 twink premades are awesome!

Users who are viewing this thread