Recruit-A-Friend Offer :)

Alright, is there anyone out there that would like to do "Recruit-A-Friend" with me, if you do, you need to "Recruit" me, and then we can pew pew lvl up to 80 really fast, and I can do BG to get money for twink and etc.. :)

Certain server?

No sir, i don't mind wat server, just wait til I get a wow subscribtion this weekend. I'm typing on an iPhone right now. So pardon my mistypes. You will help me lvl with the big xp boost right?

-toki

My friend said he will do it. We play on azgalor alliance. He doesnt have a TI account so ill just talk thru him here.

or just lvl to 80 and forget about twinks

Hey Zambiz, I'm better than them.

I'll do it.

I don't care what server either, I'm just out of game time and if you get a GC I'll get 1 month to play with you. I'd be interested in funding you as well if we roll on a twink server.

yo Zambiz, I'm the friend murk was talking about. As you can see Iaccidentallytwink is an idiot. If you want a level one twink funded hes the one to talk to. I can help you out with gear on Azgalor (Ruin) on a 19 twink. I have almost every boe piece possible for any class. Get back to me, i am very interested in doing recruit a friend with you as i do not have a main on this server, just a lot of gear and three of my twinks.

Alright, as I stated earlier I need somebody to do this with because of the leveling benefits, is there anybody that would be willing to run me through instances to get to level 80 quickly? That would be nice to be geared also :D

Your rewards would be nice also -

Month Free Subscription.

Zebra Mount! ZOMG~~~

Den we are LINKED togethurr :D

Anyways, I'm pacific standard time, so anybody close to that will most likely have the chance.. But, Like I said.. I want someone that can run me through instances :D

(Horde or Alliance) I could give a fuck.. Thank you:D

( * Friend-to-friend summoning makes it easy to travel together.

* Bonus experience ensures faster leveling. )

Sorry for double posting below, this is an EDIT...

Requirements (OR REALLY CLOSE TO IT)

Must be on ALOT

Close to Pacific Standard Time.

Level 80, or character to do A LOT of instances with me XD

CooL :D READ WHAT'S UNDER ME.

Itwinkrogues said:
yo Zambiz, I'm the friend murk was talking about. As you can see Iaccidentallytwink is an idiot. If you want a level one twink funded hes the one to talk to. I can help you out with gear on Azgalor (Ruin) on a 19 twink. I have almost every boe piece possible for any class. Get back to me, i am very interested in doing recruit a friend with you as i do not have a main on this server, just a lot of gear and three of my twinks.

As you can see this guy is lolmad because he thinks he's better than me by calling me an idiot.

Sent you a PM.

I have an 80 who will run us. Get a hold of me, i am in Ally Azgalor get back to me on here. The 80 that i have running us is on 24/7 so we would be all good.

I have several 80's on my friend's list and I'm the most well known character on the server.

True Story.

Users who are viewing this thread