[Recipe: Minor Magic Resistance Potion] +25 all resistance potion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Afrodizia

Legend
u guys seen this drop yet? i got it drop today and im wondering if this item is new, seem good to me.

[Recipe: Minor Magic Resistance Potion]

+25 to All Resistances

Requires Level 12

Item Level 22

Use: Increases your resistance to all schools of magic by 25 for 3 min. (1 Min Cooldown)

wowhead says its 1% drop and there is no comment added to it so maybe its because its new or idk

Afrodizia said:
u guys seen this drop yet? i got it drop today and im wondering if this item is new, seem good to me.

[Recipe: Minor Magic Resistance Potion]

+25 to All Resistances

Requires Level 12

Item Level 22

Use: Increases your resistance to all schools of magic by 25 for 3 min. (1 Min Cooldown)

wowhead says its 1% drop and there is no comment added to it so maybe its because its new or idk

My main has the scroll - I think that that is way to op

TheLuckyg said:
keeshan bandana

+greater resistance to cloak

+minor magic resistance potion

48 resistances to arcane/fire = 48.98% Damage reduction

but ya there is DR, considering just 5 resistance gives 9% reduction

then comes the warrior ^^ no but it's purely awsome and get some arc/fire resist rings to and max it out :)

mats expensive...duration short....most of my incoming dmg is weapon or holy. if you have tons of gold then it definitely wouldn't hurt for that arcane reduction.

Hey im looking to get this formula but I dont know where it drops, and I dont think Wowhead is updated. Can you please tell me where it dropped?

pretty sure its capped out at like 29% or something. i remember seeing that on here. Although I can't confirm it.

Evade said:
pretty sure its capped out at like 29% or something. i remember seeing that on here. Although I can't confirm it.

OMG I so hate being this guy, but can anyone confirm this?

So does anyone know where this drops now?

Lawlpurge said:
....I don't think it's capped at anything, I know for a fact on my shaman (tauren) with 5 resist all and racial I have 33% nature resist

pretty sure its capped despite the tooltip. also i see your vegan. rock on!

Shares a CD with healing pot, I think. I've had these for a while, but never really used 'em. Holy protection potion and maybe a couple others are now more valuable since Lifeblood got nerfed. Might absorb/mitigate more than healing pot is worth. Been collecting the resist rings and thinking about different cloaks with different resist enchants to macro gear swaps if I see a 1v1 situation vs. appopriate class. But, I'm probably too lazy to do the macros and will just waste bags slots for several months, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread