Reasons to roll Mules

solvogero

Legend
I plan on rolling a Pally mule on a new F2P account when I get time. Wish I already had it...only about 2 more hours for me to do the holiday stuff due to RL issues and it looks like I won't be able to get the Shadowmoon Valley or the Iron Forge flames (grr)...it got me to thinking:

This is MoP oriented of course and excludes dual boxing stuff:

Same account:
  • Obtain pets/mounts that will be account-shared back to your main (opposing faction)
  • Scout out Chests (either faction)
  • Check who controls Halaa (either faction)
  • Scout out who's in STV for chest runs by doing "/who" (opposing faction)

Different F2P account*:
  • A Pally for Divine Shield for those times (specifically holiday achievements) when you need a couple extra seconds to run in and do something.

*Note, this doesn't really qualify as dual-boxing (imo)...just alt-tabbing (no special skills/software/hardware needed). Also note that Power Word: Fortitude becomes a lvl 22 spell and unavailable to F2P'ers.

Any other good ones?

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been debating about rolling an alliance druid/rogue to check the chests in Wetlands faster. Alliance have fps right near the chests and don't get attacked by the griffin master by the north one. Figured druid/rogue could stealth through all the enemies faster than killing them.

I've been debating about rolling an alliance druid/rogue to check the chests in Wetlands faster. Alliance have fps right near the chests and don't get attacked by the griffin master by the north one. Figured druid/rogue could stealth through all the enemies faster than killing them.
stealth doesn't help much against higher levels. they still see you. i suppose you could even die right on top of a chest though and check it as a corpse.

/dance with 85 priest

*gets fort*

that should be macroed into the f2p addon if there are higher lv toons that can give buffs online

its kinda offset by Kings jumping up to 30 from 22....if they were both only available to only p2p'ers it'd really amplify the effect of 24's on the BG even more than it is today.

Oh well that is a bonus. But we do all get a HP buff so. Basically if we (priests) were just stuck at the HP that we are now come MOP i would cry. As long as a BIS priest (like mine) is onpar with a BIS pally/hunter/anything else HP wise, that is fine.

Users who are viewing this thread