Reason to go 21 rather than 20 for monk.

acually headpeice is 5 hit :p

Anyways I made a 21 rogue, not complete yet but she's getting there! Sappah @ Draenor - Community - World of Warcraft

EDIT: Apperantly I got a RoP drop 3 days ago... I wish I looted the mobs :(
Paid 5k gold for my ring for nothing.

I paid 100g for my ROP :) WOOT!!!!

I am now making a 24 Rogue (just started it) to compare to my Drayner #1 troll[/QUOTE]"]21 Rogue. I want to see which "feels" more powerful. The bad news is I moved my main to a server to pick up another BVB... I got there, contacted the seller to see if I could talk him down a little and he never replied. I logged and tried again later... the BVB was sold. :(

I paid 100g for my ROP :) WOOT!!!!

I am now making a 24 Rogue (just started it) to compare to my 21 Rogue. I want to see which "feels" more powerful. The bad news is I moved my main to a server to pick up another BVB... I got there, contacted the seller to see if I could talk him down a little and he never replied. I logged and tried again later... the BVB was sold. :(

Your rogue is 22, could you possibly tell me what the gear scales to at 22? just wondering if its worth going 22 for Gouge. Would be awesome if you could :)

Your rogue is 22, could you possibly tell me what the gear scales to at 22? just wondering if its worth going 22 for Gouge. Would be awesome if you could :)

Well. I will be 100% honest, the reason I made this 2nd rogue and stopped at 22 was for just that. I was hoping to get another BVB, but that failed.

Maybe we can get on a vent tonight or this weekend and test some stuff and compare notes. I am going through the same dilemma with my 21 rogue.

The bad news is I moved my main to a server to pick up another BVB... I got there, contacted the seller to see if I could talk him down a little and he never replied. I logged and tried again later... the BVB was sold. :(

Did that server start with an S? I prolly bought it. 5k-10k buyout? :)

My bad

i never seen trade spam that bad in my life.

Not really. It was my fault for being thrifty. I was trying to split the difference between buyout and bid price and get it for 7-7.5K but never sync'd with the seller. Had I just dropped the 10K as soon as my transfer went through, I would have it and be ready to transfer again today (I think). The good news is that I purchased a TON of great deals on that AH. 3 pairs of petros for 100g / 500g / 700g... doomspikes, ROP for 500g, and several feet of the lynx for under 1k. That AH is so fertile that I might just stay there for a while.

Trade spam is pretty bad, it's similar to Bleeding Hollow and Tich though.

Well. I had an idea, but it was foiled. Damn those meddling Blizzard kids.

I was thinking that I could take the Wowhead script commands to link items in game and link them to myself while in a WSG to see what it would scale to at the level I am currently at but it doesn't work. It just links the base stats.

This isn't going to work because I don't have hardly any of the of the items I have on my 21 rogue.

I checked out level 22 and a lot of items scale down.

Here is a list of items I checked:
Satchel belt is 5/5/5 (down from 6/6/6)
Standard Issue Prisoner Shoes - Item - World of Warcraft is 8 agi 6 stam (down from 9 agi 6 stam)
WsG ring is still 5 agi 5 str 2 stam (same as 21)
WsG neck is 7 agi 2 stam (same as 21)
Argas Ring is 6 agi 3 stam (down from 7 agi 3 stam)
Dreamsinger Legguards - Item - World of Warcraft is 9 str 9 stam 6 agi at 21, 9 str 9 stam 5 agi at 22
Silvered Bronze Gauntlets - Item - World of Warcraft is 5 str 5 stam 3 crit (level 22 only)
Blackfathom Leggings - Item - World of Warcraft is 11 stam 8 int 8 crit (same as 21)
Toughened Leather Gloves - Item - World of Warcraft is 7 agi 7 stam 3 crit (level 22 only)
Outlaw Sabre - Item - World of Warcraft is 20.54 DPS (down from 21.39) and 17 AP
Black Wolf Bracers - Item - World of Warcraft is 5 stam 3 agi 3 stam (same as 21)
Cloaked Shoulderpads - Item - World of Warcraft is 11 agi (down from 12)
Ashen Gloves - Item - World of Warcraft (22 only) I didnt get to check that since im horde.

Hopefully this will help you decide 21 vs 22 for gouge vs more DPS

Making 21 rogue, wtb BvB

Users who are viewing this thread