Realm: Skullcrusher

I just rolled a priest on skullcrusher to see how the ruin battlegroup is going, and am planning on joining the guild <Paragon>. I also just saw a guild called <Legit> on that realm and both are 19 twink guilds. Does anyone know about this situation? Are they competitive guilds, which is better, which is active, blah blah blah anything will help please.

mickyhaynes said:
I just rolled a priest on skullcrusher to see how the ruin battlegroup is going, and am planning on joining the guild <Paragon>. I also just saw a guild called <Legit> on that realm and both are 19 twink guilds. Does anyone know about this situation? Are they competitive guilds, which is better, which is active, blah blah blah anything will help please.

Don't join Legit.

mickyhaynes said:

Honestly you should just join Paragon. Legit is a very elitist group of a couple players that troll the forums making fun of everyone else and putting them down. Despite the fact that the players in the guild have a high skill level, that type of negativity is never good and I would advise staying away.

Being "the best" is only good if you have the love and respect of your peers. When you have spent so much time putting other people down, even if you become very good, at that point no one really wants to be around you anymore anyway.

Thew123 said:
Honestly you should just join Paragon. Legit is a very elitist group of a couple players that troll the forums making fun of everyone else and putting them down. Despite the fact that the players in the guild have a high skill level, that type of negativity is never good and I would advise staying away.

Being "the best" is only good if you have the love and respect of your peers. When you have spent so much time putting other people down, even if you become very good, at that point no one really wants to be around you anymore anyway.

disagree.

i know plenty of people that thrive off the tears of fallen scrubs.

your either the guy being walked on or the guy walking on everyone.

Vaught said:
disagree.

i know plenty of people that thrive off the tears of fallen scrubs.

your either the guy being walked on or the guy walking on everyone.

Yes and if you are either of those guys in your life, you will be alone in the end. Be the other guy, the one who walks WITH everyone, and maybe if you have it in you to be great, even leads them. :)

Thew123 said:
Yes and if you are either of those guys in your life, you will be alone in the end. Be the other guy, the one who walks WITH everyone, and maybe if you have it in you to be great, even leads them. :)

heh, im never that guy. i cant see the glory in being an e-thug but im just saying there is alot of people especially in the twinking scene on wow where it is/was predominantly populated by gy-camping,noob-stomping,emote-spamming hardcore wannabes :p

only reason they rolled is to be better than other unprepared levelers.

But! i play to have fun, and its more fun when your playing as a team and to be in a team you need to have friends. or at least associates!

Paragon in their prime was the best Alliance-premading guild on Ruin (aside from Prodigy). So they definitely had some talent. They've lost a few players here and there, but if they can rebuild they should be a pretty good fighting force in WSG.

As for Legit... :rolleyes::D

my priest is only level 10 right now, because i only play every other week. i got him to 10 in like 2 days and plan on getting to 19 and all my gear/chants in about 2 weeks of playing (4 weeks total) and my friend is willing to give me 1k gold (btw, do you think that is enough?).

i have no intentions of getting the fishing hat or tree bark jacket and i probably wont join Legit anyways if i do get those, because they seem like jerks. sounds like the same situation on Alleria, the guild You Got Served, with some decent, good, and shitty twinks; as opposed to the guild Idolized, with like 15 members, all geared out. (but they aren't jerks, Felshot and Jameson are great people and twinks) ive been trying to get the hat on my rogue for a couple months now and nothing.

another question... more of a statement at first... but... i have never played a caster toon (i.e. anything that uses spellpower) and i dont know the effects of spellpower, or how much is good to have as a 19 healing priest. should i go for more health and mana and about 50-65 sp? or lots of sp, like 1k health and 1500 mana?

Lol, this is all so stupid

First of all, know that when I transferred to ruin I was in paragon as their A-team hunter. I'm not an elitist I guess I'm a jerk to idiots....

Let me address a few things, first of all @ Karahaz lolzlolz HA

Secondly I'm sure if we got a good fc druid and a solid shaman we could run 10mans(legit) But IDK if anyone else would want to

Paragon? heh...We had ALOT of potential but that's it... group of solid players that couldn't get organized and never had a solid O priest unless tyler(swaggah) were to run O... The premades we did were REALLY sloppy, But we could of beat any guild we wanted to if tyler could of got the shit together (and remembered to say no APSHARDS) our group was never a FULL 10man it was always 8 of us and 2 pugs etc etc. and was very frustrating in vent.

Paragon now? I don't think most of them have even been on their 19s in weeks. They transferred their 80s and started a raiding guild on skullcrusher. And insist that 80 is challenging(lolz) But if they decided to attempt the 19 thing again I'd come along

legit actually JOINED paragon. They didn't transfer to that server for nothing, but unfortunately drama carried on between them over agm or something pointless like that. and I guess alot of paragon members were upset with slaps attitude....

I joined legit because I'm not easily trolled, nor do I get hurt feelings over slap trolling on the forums. If you get mad, or feel he's an elitist jerk then you're giving him what he wants :p mission accomplished i guess.

and don't get me wrong, I'm cool w/ every member in paragon..I even xferd my 80 to raid w./ their endgame guild :) solid group of players that I actually enjoy playing w/.. But unless swaggah wants to put time and effort into the guild, I'm happy being an "elitist arena whore"

wall of text complete

Ah, my bad Reflexes. Hard to keep track of people on Ruin as people post on so many alts and trolls. Hope to see you in the gulch, if you want me to make that druid let me know, I have been jonesing for one for a while, but someone will need to teach me some of the more advanced jumps.

I will need a hand with the gloves and bracers, but I can get everything else..and I play...a lot.

I would make him tauren to get the most stammy items and then faction change him, lemme know aye?

Thew123 said:
Hey Push,

Thanks for posting here. Mmm I agree with a lot of what you said but you have to admit it doesn't help Legit's cause when you are unwilling to help people who want to learn and play with you guys.

You know a couple days ago I was in wisper with Slap to ask if I joined could he please teach me to Rogue, because you were in party with him at the time. Now you know from playing with me on Retal that I am not perfect, but that I would gear a toon properly and would take the twink seriously and try as hard as I could to be the best I could be, and that I lead well and fight hard. When Slap asked you if it was worth a little of his time to help teach me, you replied "lolno". Wouldnt have taken that long to teach me and I would have loved to play with you guys.

Yes I was a little butthurt by it, np though I will be fine.

GL to you guys, I look forward to playing with you in the gulch. :)

I'm not push =/

My bad, I misunderstood haha

PUSH DON'T EVEN HAVE A FISHING HAT THE SCRUB! i haz one I'm like push but cooler >.>

Reflexes said:
I'm not push =/

PUSH DON'T EVEN HAVE A FISHING HAT THE SCRUB! i haz one I'm like push but cooler >.>

Hmm you need an O priest also? If I roll a druid I would really like a shammy healer to run with me also.

Roflowned said:
slap isnt even good at this game he just talks shit

nou! Slap is pretty good IMO.

Just from what I've seen in WSG a few times.

But idk.

Users who are viewing this thread