Really getting on my nerves

apeck93

Legend
I'm perfectly ok with people starting premades and stuff (I do all the time), but the people who literally just sit at the opponents gy the entire 20 minutes is the dumbest thing I've ever seen. I wouldn't even care if they just cap 3-0 and be done with it but the fact they just camp gy the whole time and think their good just cause they have a stupid amount of op healz and dps is insane. It's just really pointless and obnoxious. (yea calling you out Duo)

I'm just saying there's no point and that how can that be fun? Can't they just do wargames against other premades that would be great

I was bored of pub stomping a long time ago.
I rarely join unless its well formed 2v2/3v3 premades, or 10v10/5v5 with setup restrictions.
How is insta gib fun to anyone anymore?

Solution to the problem.. (Everyone listen in :eek:)

Run as far as u can towards tun. If they don't remove insignia, try to res in tun, then throw yourself a picnic at top floor with whoever is smart enough to join you. Not as fun as having a fair loss, but more respectable than quitting.

Ps. Don't stealth and dismiss your pets. Them hunters "find ways"

Last edited:
@Apeck9

Personally I hate seeing people GY Farming, mostly I do not hate to get spawn camped as much as I hate seeing people from my own team spawn camp, as getting spawn camped shows you have been "outplayed" and had a hard time winning the game (which I enjoy). But I would be glad if you would add me on real ID and take a picture everytime you see any from Gurubashi Surf Club GY farm (Which I of course hope wont happend), as it's strictly against our rules and yes I have noticed that you are alliance, but I hope you do the favor your self not to spawn camp the horde players eventho they spawn camped you in that BG

Mhmm [MENTION=11084]Thepriesto[/MENTION] , Brainwash ... LOL ! These are the farmin' kings lololOloLolol.... :3 !
A little thing... They are syncing queues nao ... like 10 24s in a bg ... Sorry for alliance ! ! ! :p

Apecks haven't you been getting farmed for like 3 years. You finally come on this site to complain about our guildys. Yep you come in With 4K Health on prot pally like its impressive. I've seen trials with more. Anyways keep quing kiddo. :D

HAHA I haven't been playing for like 3 years I just started playing a month ago, and yea your guildies must be real good if they need a full premade just to win every game.

Users who are viewing this thread