Real IDs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, I was thinking we could make a topic where people can post maybe there first name last initial so people can use current friends list to add twink real ids without adding a bunch of people who aren't in 19s. A probable failure but I think its a decent idea.

Troll U.

Kitn being completely rude was uncalled for and Fresa's idea of asking 1 member at a time if they are interested in sharing Real ID to group Q just isn't feasible.

I can see what your trying to do which makes sense; which is to meet new people that may be interested in group Q'ing.

If you are interested in group Q'ing and there is rarely anyone on your server when you are, then it makes perfect sense, however posting realID's is a sure way to get spam bots and PM'ing or posting a topic when you get online can take too much time.

Hence the reason for a chat room is what I suggest. If you're logged on to your wow character, you can log on to chat and find people immediately.

Apparently $29.99/year to host 50 people is too much $? If $ is the problem, I have no problem donating $30 or even $80 if they needed to boost it up to 250 people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread