US Real ID Premade Wednesday May 3rd 6pm

I can make Weds May 3rd 6pm est

• Total voters

Hunnybuns

Founder
Founder
Want to get Real Id premades back to give people incentive to log on and start playing in competitive games. Spontaneous, let's see if we can get it going.

Edit: 19 Premade exclusive. We are going to feel things out tomorrow and over the next couple weeks in terms of balancing and setting up an overall basic rule set. Will have a follow up community post coming out with more details this is just to kick things off.

If you want we could do it on Cata. Up to you.

I'm up for whatever. :)

will be there!!!

I'm better than you m8. You know it's true and I know you won't try to prove me wrong. I'm better than all of you.
I will personally go out of my way to wake up at 6am for these games to assure the community that you will not be playing and banned from stream chat. Have a nice day.

Reactions: Mvq
I will personally go out of my way to wake up at 6am for these games to assure the community that you will not be playing and banned from stream chat. Have a nice day.
What did I do to deserve this? Is it bc I shook your entire bracket? It's a shame you are too stupid to realize I'm just better and you could learn a thing or two from me. Games would be better if the players in them improved. You probably don't go outside often, do you?

What did I do to deserve this? Is it bc I shook your entire bracket? It's a shame you are too stupid to realize I'm just better and you could learn a thing or two from me. Games would be better if the players in them improved. You probably don't go outside often, do you?
simply put, you're an idiot

ill be there as long as there isnt 1hr wait time to get teams ready, 6pm is pretty late in EU land u know

hav 2 wawk mi goldfish mayb aftr
Nice2seeupostonxpoffbuns

Users who are viewing this thread