Real Best of Each Class

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sooooo, you'll get your ass carried then?

in daaaaaaa faaaaaaaaace

xferr me frostwhisper ally then , thats a faction change i dont have to pay
<

Paladin: Razzerz

Hunter: Razzerz

Mage:Razzerz

Warrior: Razzerz

Rogue: Razzerz

Death Knight: Razzerz

Priest: Razzerz

ShadowPriest: Razzerz

Shammy: Razzerz

Druid: Razzerz

Warlock: Razzerz

ohai guys
<
just to correct the best rogue eu debate, obviously its between yow and kharino. i have decided that kharino is the best "geared" 70 rogue but under the skill sector i would go for yow as he can play defensively and aggressive even with the gear he has. and who ever posted the link to the armoury of dogpriestx this is not a valid argument as Gear isnt the most important thing.

ohai guys
<
just to correct the best rogue eu debate, obviously its between yow and kharino. i have decided that kharino is the best "geared" 70 rogue but under the skill sector i would go for yow as he can play defensively and aggressive even with the gear he has. and who ever posted the link to the armoury of dogpriestx this is not a valid argument as Gear isnt the most important thing.

Yow has an old rogue with gear that he lvld to 85 so tbh there pretty even in gear if u count that

ohai guys
<

skyfog is really good aswell
<
just sayin'

Broken if you so sure you'll get rank 1, why don't you pay the transfer yourself?
<

Should be worth it if you're so certain you'll get rank 1 ;o

and ofc we're frwiends : >

Actually i'm settled in íddqd to pve and pvp frostwhisper , but if broken or anyone funds my so far lvl 60 dk on DBH feel free to poke

tbh i vote kipaleqt for best warrior , he proved me that you dont need 4rogues 2discs with full bis to win a bg , Jk
<
was nice to meet you tho to bad i had shit team

tbh i really love it , a prot warrior whos actually not shit , how much resi you rollin on? i'm rollin 350 resi xS with 1healer with me and when your team attacked they come 3 prot paladins rofl

577 resi with flask. I had resto shaman, ur team attacked most of the time with 2 palas and dk but we beated them easly
<

Doubt it's popping more so im off to bed ;p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread