RE: Resilience Buff

Conrose said:
When has being Ambushed by 3 rogues at the same time ever ended well?

And I mean that across all brackets too.

When you're on a 2.2k HP Holy FCing paladin with a Disc priest running back to base, and they actually have a clue about how to handle the situation. It's not rocket science.

Conrose said:
When has being Ambushed by 3 rogues at the same time ever ended well?

And I mean that across all brackets too.

Well for one thing everyone used garrote before and it was rare that 3 rogues would be on me at the same time. :\

Mistbreeze said:
As kore said from the quote how resilience will rescale in cata

possibly rescale*

My quote i admit implies that it might not, however blizz has been known to occasionally word things differently to how things end up.

Mistbreeze said:
As kore said from the quote how resilience will rescale in cata

The only thing the quote talks about is possibly reverting the change AT level 85, therefore not affecting us in the least.

they'll fix it sooner rather than later.

while twinks are a small part of the gaming community, they will expect to see an influx of new players with the expansion and since most of the items a level 10 resiliance twink would use are BoA or non binding, it would be pretty easy to roll one for a few levels in the xp on brackets and then delete/redo. Especially if it was one that could hold the flag and limit caps.

^haha and if they dont change it by the release of cata we should all start playing level 10s in the exp-on bracket, pick up the flag then just stand there with it for the entire bg til all the newbies whine that they cant kill a level 10 and poof it'll be alot more important all of a sudden :)

Eliot said:
This means that once you hit 85 resilience will scale differently than 1-84. It does not mean it will scale differently for everyone.

Or atleast that's what it seems.

No. They buffed resilience because the health buffs have not kicked in yet. Once health pools jump, they will re-edit resilience back to normal.

No need to cry kiddies, let the 10 year olds have fun while they can.

Twinkytoes said:
No. They buffed resilience because the health buffs have not kicked in yet. Once health pools jump, they will re-edit resilience back to normal.

No need to cry kiddies, let the 10 year olds have fun while they can.

Except thats not what they said.

Falaris said:
I dont think it will get changed anytime in the near future to be honest. Blizzard has stated repeatedly they dont care about low level battlegrounds. The only place this seems to be a serious issue is with a VERY specific niche, aka level 10 twinks in a level 19 twink battleground. This doesnt affect 'casual players' in the least.

They will fix it. Resilience comes from BoAs which is accessible for anyone. Blizzard is well aware that people rely on BoAs to level now, and when they realize that people aren't enjoying early PvP because they hit for 10s and no one will die, they will change it.

No sweat qt.

Twinkytoes said:
They will fix it. Resilience comes from BoAs which is accessible for anyone. Blizzard is well aware that people rely on BoAs to level now, and when they realize that people aren't enjoying early PvP because they hit for 10s and no one will die, they will change it.

No sweat qt.

Except for the fact that the only time its really unbalanced is at very low levels, such as 10-15, and even then you need a significant amount of resil, typically 15 resil to chest (which you cant get on a BoA, and therefore would be more likely found on a twink).

Falaris said:
Except for the fact that the only time its really unbalanced is at very low levels, such as 10-15, and even then you need a significant amount of resil, typically 15 resil to chest (which you cant get on a BoA, and therefore would be more likely found on a twink).

Ah, then I couldn't help you. I have yet to play the patch, and haven't played twinks for a long time. Sorry for being arrogant.

Take it easy.

Users who are viewing this thread