RBGs!!!!

Arradwen

Legend
Hey everyone, im trying to bring back the RBG community and get some 70 rateds going, now that the bracket is locked to 70 only players RBGs should be a lot more fun and certainly more fair, if anyone is interested at all feel free to send me a notification or B-tag, also if anyone is currently running RBGs please let me know, I would love to hear about how active or inactive they are at the moment and what queue times are expected to be.

I know some people on my server run every now and again, im hoping to get another group going. Im pretty experienced at playing RBGs at 85 and 90 however im quite interested to see how it goes in the 70 bracket. If anyone has suggestions on what comp would be good to run im all ears, I normally ran dot cleaves at higher levels.

If u'll be able to organize some rbg i'll think about to start play my mage again...it's like 2 years that is unused in stormscale horde

Yeah im going to start some up, my friends have a group that runs very infrequently, I may run with them as well but I want to start maybe a more frequent group for s15 as opposed to the once a month they tend to go.

Crippy <3

u should make a 74 eu horde to be can be turbonerdz and farm the rest of my bloodthirsty

Users who are viewing this thread