RBG Setups

Tribulation

Legend
Yea I'm going to make a 70 twink with my friends, can you guys please tell me what a good RBG team setup is? I'm more used to 85 RBG u kno

3x warrs, 2x hunters,1x prot warr, 4x resto druids

Kk obvious trolls.
1 Frost mage
1 More frost mage
1 More frost mage
1 More frost mage
1 More frost mage
3 disc priests
2 more frost mages

If you disagree, you obviously do not realize, if the team has a brain and can focus, things will die... very quickly.

2 frost mage
1 arcane mage
1 blood dk
2 sub rogues
1 resto druid
1 holy Paladin
1 resto shaman
1 disc priest

@bobx, kicts, stunggix and mostly at overpoweredqt

Stacking same classes makes no sense to me. If the entire team is BiS full buffs just make the stats explode. Better dmg, more health, less dmg taken = the team that will win. Makes sense to me atleast. Sure 7 mages w/ arcane int and stam buff can do alot of dmg. But i highly doubt they can do more then 2 frost mages, 1 arcane mage, 2 sub rogues, and a blood dk buffed 3% increased dmg, 5% crit, totems etc. And stacking same healer doesnt sound like a good idea either. A couple disc priest go to bubble same guy= dead dude. A couple resto druids roll hots on a guy= dead dude. Hots take a time :) Im just saying this to prove a point. i can understand two resto drids hoting while two cast quick heals say, but i say simple is best. Just let the healer play naturally. This team a attacked character would be bubbled, hot'ed up, with a flash of light and a greater healing wave on the way at the same second instead of. Four sets of hots or1 bubble 3 wasted gcds (or atleast a second or so per healer) and four scrambling priests just sounds awful to me.

Arcane mage wouldn't make sense to me Imo, he'd be focused first

I suppose that's true and I do have a fondness for them but if a good glass cannon does has he should and sits back I promise there won't be enough of the team left to kill him within moments

Users who are viewing this thread