Rayu, Master Angler of Stranglethorn

Because high levels aren't fishing any of the pools that share a spawn with the yojamba pools, so that's why it seems lower.

Hamcake said:
Because high levels aren't fishing any of the pools that share a spawn with the yojamba pools, so that's why it seems lower.

Seems logical to me, never really thought about it.

Thanks for the info mate.

I have had 40 fish multiple times before, but never once hearthed to turn them in. I'd rather keep fishing for meh rares.

Same here, I could have won tournament but I wanted my fishing boots. This was back before 3.1 of course. I got like 8 hats and 7 fishing lines all over 3 twinks but the dam boots still eludes me.

Twinkytoes said:
I noticed that too, I could be sitting there for 10 minutes w/o once pool...

I'm 99% sure that the spawn rate is relevant to the amount of people fishing the pools.

master angler

sorry to rain on your parade but ive won it too :) ill get the scrnshot uphere if can, it was on Endonyx my rogue on Bleeding hollow US. i forgot that they had changed the fishing level so you could use it >.< i got the trinket

Mindgrind said:
Hehe, gratz mate. I picked the trinket when I won, so much fun to turn into a fish ^^

Kítty said:
Gz dude, got it on my 19 warrior after going for it for over 6 weeks, was gutted one time I had 40/40 5min before anyone else but hs not set to BB :( At the moment I keep going each week on my warrior due to I got left the trinket to get >.<.

Kítty

Cptheals said:
I have had 40 fish multiple times before, but never once hearthed to turn them in. I'd rather keep fishing for meh rares.

farmerjen said:
Same here, I could have won tournament but I wanted my fishing boots. This was back before 3.1 of course. I got like 8 hats and 7 fishing lines all over 3 twinks but the dam boots still eludes me.

koncussion said:
sorry to rain on your parade but ive won it too :) ill get the scrnshot uphere if can, it was on Endonyx my rogue on Bleeding hollow US. i forgot that they had changed the fishing level so you could use it >.< i got the trinket

Lol kinda forgot most twinks are of course the people that can't stand anyone else's achievements.

So... I guess you all want a grats or?... There you go: gratz. Happy now? =/

iaccidentallytwink said:
I'm 99% sure that the spawn rate is relevant to the amount of people fishing the pools.

Hm problably has something to do with either not fishing the pool

at the crocodiles ( I always park a mates rogue there to clear the area ),

or the pools at the shore nearby Yoyamba.

I believe there's like a 'max' amount of pools that are able

to be active in an area;

after I fish a pool empty, another one spawns after some seconds,

even when I'm alone. Maybe it counts whole of STV for the spawn rates,

but it seems Yoyamba is alot more unstable than the rest of STV..

I read the amount of people / area affect mob spawn rates,

but it feels as if this is more of a problem with pools being active,

as in, there are already 2 pools up on the shore nearby,

and thus a new pool can't spawn unless that one is fished empty.

I always have trouble around 15.00 somehow, but mostly too lazy too

swim across the shoreline with the rogue to really test if this has any

influence on the spawns on Yoyamba..

------

And noww.. Ontopic :p,

Gratz with your pole and achievement, I know I cursed when I

got to 40 fish without someone winning within 5 minutes ( ofcourse, no HS set ),

tried to run to Booty once, but the second time it happened I just

decided to focus on that one once I get my hat =).

Penicillin said:
or be happy with the ones that did congratulate you without mentioning any of their own achievements ;)

That's true.

so the trinket for the stv comp says req. lvl 60 and you say you can use it would like some verification on that thanks.?#@?#?# how to equip if req. lvl 60... or is that new or ...or ,.. or

Stealthbot said:
so the trinket for the stv comp says req. lvl 60 and you say you can use it would like some verification on that thanks.?#@?#?# how to equip if req. lvl 60... or is that new or ...or ,.. or

Changed a few patches ago, everyone can use it now.

Rayu said:
Lol kinda forgot most twinks are of course the people that can't stand anyone else's achievements.

So... I guess you all want a grats or?... There you go: gratz. Happy now? =/

Oh thank you so much for gratz me :)

Kítty

Users who are viewing this thread