Rate the twink above you.

ummm ^ 8-10 range purely because i remember the name from when i played 19's a billiions years ago

One time a made a char on your reaIm

Then I Ieft and never came back

NevertheIess 10/10 for mentioning that it was possibIe to get on Im roof

For the record, I am not a ginger. :(
Also SallyG 10/10 because every time you post I read it in a sassy black woman's voice. I can't explain it, but I love it.

our realms f2p chat is pretty much like a Comedy Central roast every day . If everything I said in chat was true then I am I black 7 year old who smokes more j's than snoop dog and runs the North Korean drug cartel. Everyone on ap would be a souless ginger everyone on aliance would be a fotm reroll and yde is actuall jennifer lopez ( i am convinced she actually is) , feet is only interested in people older than her and has a crush on Leonardo decap, solids is a male prostitute and does favors for gm's in exchange for rng luck, i woul be married to both spooch and oozevil , deadvolcanoe is mage jessus and will return on the third patch , and earl is actually the angry cat you see in all those memes. On the note of belly button he plays furry warrior so it's ok if he played a 24 rogue in the past.
On the note of lm roof and st roof well you can also get on top of any hut in wsg as well as in the walls like you use to and back behind the fr entirely I just choose to not do half of the newer ones cause I don't want every person and their Druid pet hiding with with the flag in narnia. Ps no displacer beast needed .
you jelly our bwl premade strat ? :)

Lastly I think gingers are hawt :p now that I have wasted 30 min it's back to engineering for me <3

Last edited by a moderator:
our realms f2p chat is pretty much like a Comedy Central roast every day . If everything I said in chat was true then I am I black 7 year old who smokes more j's than snoop dog and runs the North Korean drug cartel. Everyone on ap would be a souless ginger everyone on aliance would be a fotm reroll and yde is actuall jennifer lopez ( i am convinced she actually is) , feet is only interested in people older than her and has a crush on Leonardo decap, solids is a male prostitute and does favors for gm's in exchange for rng luck, i woul be married to both spooch and oozevil , deadvolcanoe is mage jessus and will return on the third patch , and earl is actually the angry cat you see in all those memes. On the note of belly button he plays furry warrior so it's ok if he played a 24 rogue in the past.
On the note of lm roof and st roof well you can also get on top of any hut in wsg as well as in the walls like you use to and back behind the fr entirely I just choose to not do half of the newer ones cause I don't want every person and their Druid pet hiding with with the flag in narnia. Ps no displacer beast needed .
you jelly our bwl premade strat ? :)

Lastly I think gingers are hawt :p now that I have wasted 30 min it's back to engineering for me <3

11/10 because you're fluffy and cute...

and delicious...

Users who are viewing this thread