Rate rogue

feet of the linx . boe shoulders doomspike main hand , pve dagger oh ( or wsg one untill you get it) , rop , agm , herbalism and alchemy

your on your way . if you like u can use my rogue as a guide of sorts . it is in my sig.

Get Justice Looms heirloom pvp trinket and Arena Grand Master, you can switch Hogger's Trousers to Smelting Pants if you exceed the hit cap.

feet of the linx . boe shoulders doomspike main hand , pve dagger oh ( or wsg one untill you get it) , rop , agm , herbalism and alchemy

your on your way . if you like u can use my rogue as a guide of sorts . it is in my sig.

Why should he use wsg dagger?

8/10 it's good pre-boa

Get herb instead of mining, get BoA shoulder and chest, perhaps WC cloak for full agi.
Get AGM and BoA PvP trink
Feet of the LynxAnd ofc Ring of Precision and 2x Doomspike is always great but mehh...

Why should he use wsg dagger?
1.7 speed and it has a decent amount of agi . faster oh is better for more poison damage and slows. so i would use it until u get pve dagger for offhand

Last edited by a moderator:
i dont see any sense using a dagger which is 0.1 sec or with SnD up 0.07 sec faster, can also use dissector or if u wana go really max dps use tailspike!!
rogue doing atm in average 70% dmg with styles 15% with whitehits and 15% with poison, most dmg outcoming is from ambush-hemo-finisher!!
i prefer to max the style dmg, so would rather other rogues advise to use foremans, to minimize the chance that a caster can dodge your styles!

about proffs, i droped yesterday my alchy(with swift and minor agil recipe), i m to lazy to farm swiftthistle for thistletea, minor agility and swiftnesspotion,
14 agility are nice, but if you know that u ll not farm skill skinning/herbalsim!

Users who are viewing this thread