Rate my tink mage

Get another AGM, +3 intellect to staff, +16 armor kits and Brilliant Necklace. 8/10.

Btw wrong forum section if you didn't know.

Last edited by a moderator:
i thought it is the „intellect” but now i think it is the „hit” - what matters more.
and in the same line... is it the health or is it the armor what matters more?

Last edited by a moderator:
It depends what you want to do...

Personally I like a mixture of Int/Crit/Stam (priority in that order, but still a mix)

I know people who go for Int/Haste... Check out Nevmind's Armoury and Ranze's.

Some Mage's make a stamina stacked defensive frost mage.

It's all down to what you want and what playing style you enjoy the most.. My armoury is in Sig, that's my personal preference and fit's my playing style. :)

Work out your playing style then build your gear around it.

It depends what you want to do...

Personally I like a mixture of Int/Crit/Stam (priority in that order, but still a mix)

I know people who go for Int/Haste... Check out Nevmind's Armoury and Ranze's.

Some Mage's make a stamina stacked defensive frost mage.

It's all down to what you want and what playing style you enjoy the most.. My armoury is in Sig, that's my personal preference and fit's my playing style. :)

Work out your playing style then build your gear around it.

Loli - really nice toon but why you no hit cap? replacing one int trink for the pvp rune trink would make it a truly sexy beast of a character.

Loli - really nice toon but why you no hit cap? replacing one int trink for the pvp rune trink would make it a truly sexy beast of a character.

I normally use the Rune for the hit. I recently got the other int trink...

I have been testing the hit/miss ratio in BGs and seeing whether I need to use the rune. I was expecting lot's of Miss... but surprisingly i'm not missing that much at all o_O

I am sure one BG i will miss a spell which could have changed the game, then go back to the Rune.. or not, who knows :)

DPR
Armor Kits
Messner cuffs cause with scaling they are better
Brilliant necklace
3 int enchant on DHC

Users who are viewing this thread