Rate My Rogue My Pretties

Its pretty much a tossup between the shoulders, you can really go either way with those as long as you hit cap. The extra hit definitely never hurts though, especially with 24s.

I'd personally go with Legionnaire's Band - Item - World of Warcraft as your second ring. You get 1 attack power per point of strength, so that's 12 AP/20 health vs. 6 AP/30 health on Citizen Wilkes' Ring - Item - World of Warcraft. Only other change I'd make gear-wise is using the cloak of the bandit (4 stam/4 agil/4 crit) instead of your current one.

For Foreman's Gloves, the expertise is less important now IMO with the loss of Gouge. It'll help sometimes, but I'm not sure they're ahead of Naga Battle Gloves. Buuuuut I know how miserable it can be getting those when most groups wont even kill the boss.

Overall, pretty damn good looking rogue. Probably at the point where I'd say "ehhhh, close enough" and just do BGs :).

You already know about shoulders and gloves...

Would grab BoA insignia and rethink wpns unless you are combat (I can't tell from work). I think double Wicked is fine and easy to obtain.

On the off chance you ever snag Ring of Precision - Item - World of Warcraft you could exchange that for the pvp ring.

You'll need +16 armor kits and I would say go crazy and change the +1 stam wrist enchant to +1agi - but that's just me. :eek:

after 14k hks, you decide wether its a good idea to see if your rogue is bis?. please explain the logic behind this, otherwise its another F2P show off thread. you dont see me begging for the f2ps vaildiation on my f2p lock with LFH and dual agm.

after 14k hks, you decide wether its a good idea to see if your rogue is bis?. please explain the logic behind this, otherwise its another F2P show off thread. you dont see me begging for the f2ps vaildiation on my f2p lock with LFH and dual agm.
14k hks isn't really that much. I had like 20 - 30k hks on an undergeared rogue. All it details is how much you spend on battlegrounds rather than what knowledge you have of shit.

It's possible that he has 14k hks but isn't entirely sure of whether or not his build is the best it can be. Not to mention some people make different selections on gear and stuff based on personal preference.

But anyway, if it IS a validation thread then we already see a lot of them. I didn't see the problem with the other like 50x, why would I have a problem with this one?

Aren't you cute...... You don't need validation, but you're bragging about having LFH and dual AGM? Cool fucking story! You're never going to sell your lock, it doesn't have MM, or armor kits!

Users who are viewing this thread