Rate my pally (level 20)

samscraft

Legend
Hey guise, ive been playing for a while and would be interesting to see what you all think of my creation:

Samscraftp @ Kilrogg - Community - World of Warcraft

Just to throw some other things out there: i do have other shields, legs and weapons that i use but thats just what i last logged off with

Anyway, i look forward to reading through the replys :)

I noticed you set your pally toon up to have lots of stamina. Did you find that a better fit in PVP? I have yet to find time to get the Arena Grand Master trinket(s), which will help what I picked for BiS by adding another 450 health points. I haven't had time to play the battle grounds very much, but so far I can hold my own. Still, having a bigger health pool has some nice advantages I would think.

Both the Thaelrid's Greaves and the Shield Against the Evil Presence are from the same quest reward- Blackfathom Villainy, so you can't have both. Having the Foreman's Leggings meant passing on the Thaelrid's Greaves for the Shield, but that Crit would have been nice. Which of the setups below do you like best?

Foreman's Leggings – 138 Armor, 7 Strength, 7 Stamina.
Shield Against the Evil Presence – 891 Armor, 6 Strength, 6 Stamina
Armor = 1029
Strength = 13
Stamina = 13
Intellect = 0
Crit = 0

Thaelrid's Greaves – 182 Armor, 10 Stamina, 7 Intellect, 7 Critical Strike.
Redbeard Crest – 781 Armor, 6 Strength, 3 Stamina.
Armor = 963
Strength = 6
Stamina = 13
Intellect = 7
Crit = 7

Both the Thaelrid's Greaves and the Shield Against the Evil Presence are from the same quest reward- Blackfathom Villainy, so you can't have both. Having the Foreman's Leggings meant passing on the Thaelrid's Greaves for the Shield, but that Crit would have been nice. Which of the setups below do you like best?

Armor = 1029
Strength = 13
Stamina = 13
Intellect = 0
Crit = 0

Armor = 963
Strength = 6
Stamina = 13
Intellect = 7
Crit = 7

Intelect for Ret or Prot palas is almost useless.

I personally would choose Foremans and Shield of BFD.

Armor = 1029
Strength = 13
Stamina = 13
Intellect = 0
Crit = 0

Armor = 963
Strength = 6
Stamina = 13
Intellect = 7
Crit = 7

I prefer the Commanders Crest simply because of the good medium of strength and stam, as well as dodge.
That left me room to get the greaves

Crit pants + DM shield has 1 more stam than BFD shield and Foreman's leggings. Imo to the OP, I would get the Brilliant Necklace and LFH(since you look like a FC Pally). I also suggest a DPS set and a macro to switch to double AGM when trinket is on CD.

Nice work on gear and enchants , its a lot of work im doing the same on a prot warrior atm and when i get my 25 post i may do a lil guide on prot pvp f2p if it hasnt been touched on, But lets be honest here you are one pink dot among a legion of pink dots. but atleast your not [a 24.]

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice work on gear and enchants , its a lot of work im doing the same on a prot warrior atm and when i get my 25 post i may do a lil guide on prot pvp f2p if it hasnt been touched on, But lets be honest here you are one pink dot among a legion of pink dots. but atleast your not ...

I think u only need 10posts to make an thread.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread