Rate my paladin PLZ

Before you invest too much time in this character, consider that intellect will be useless in September when the expansion hits. If you want to stay protection, get the shield from the BFD quest and farm Foreman's pants instead. If you want to go holy, then they're the better choice, but then you didn't take the Stocks shield.

Reroll, and choose the right quest rewards. Make more than one paladin if you want to try out the other specs and want BiS gear for them.

Before you invest too much time in this character, consider that intellect will be useless in September when the expansion hits. If you want to stay protection, get the shield from the BFD quest and farm Foreman's pants instead. If you want to go holy, then they're the better choice, but then you didn't take the Stocks shield.

Reroll, and choose the right quest rewards. Make more than one paladin if you want to try out the other specs and want BiS gear for them.

are u saying that because exo wont be avilable to twinks anymore?

i still gonna need good amount of mana to heal myself

and this is like the only item i have with int on... so i still think i made the right choices

unless palas not gonna need any int the nxt exp for some reason

and this is like the only item i have with int on... so i still think i made the right choices

Intellect won't give mana in MoP. Everyone will have the same amount of Mana. Healers will have a bit more mana than others, though.

Prot palladins no longer benifit from int in MoP.Not only will they no longer gain mana from int,they no longer benifit rom any other sources of Spell power other then from attack power. My advise is tht u either switch to holy (tho u wint be BiS since u chose eyepatch) or grab Strength and Stamina items(probably ur best choice)

BFD pants are probably going to be better still. Dat 7 crit.

Users who are viewing this thread