Rate my lvl 10 rogue.

Good DPS set there. Nothing to change its all BiS. Id get the Voice Amplication Module tho just for another green in your slot. other then that you should work on a stam set now. if you already have one your good to go.

I personally would get agi enchant on your feet, and then get a green pair and enchant those with hit rating..

Rating when not looking at missing grandfathered - 9.5/10

Rating when looking at missing grandfathered 7/10...

(for rogues Grandfathered means so much)

for pvp, minor speed on boots is priceless, make sure to get it, or have a pair of boots with it

Thanks for the feedback guys. Know about the modulator. Farming it right now. For the feet enchant: 5 hit rating gives like 15% hit chance or so, so it helps me alot with the white hits, but I guess you guys are the smart ones :) And yeah: About the gf thingy. It all makes me so mad. Going around thinking about how epic it would've been if I had it but I really can't do anything about it so...

Edit: Yeah, working on stam set, just got medicine pouch, gonna get lfh, another agm etc. Will be epic reaching ~1250hp unbuffed

Last edited by a moderator:
ye, with boa chest, and boa head, you will have more than enough hit, and My rogue is sitting at 12700 unbuffed i think, that was before i went to lvl 11. This is with agm/ pvp trink as trinks, so no double agm.

Threesets: Without the 5 hit to boots I have 10,37% miss chance on white hits for lvl 13+. That is quite alot in comparison to 0. Infact eveyone I duel / meet in bg is normally 13+ so imo that hit rating is way more important than any other stat.
I suppose that hp is with gfed gear :) Else I can't see how. GFed gear I simply can't get even how much I want it, and that isn't really something that should affect the rating (sorry I didn't state in first post that I wanted response concerning post-shattering) :S

Anyway: Thanks for the comment!

worrying about missing white hits should not be a priority when you cannot get within melee range of a target. try pve boa leather shoulders, rogue chest, and boa head to get max hit w/o 5 hit to boots

Still got 4,82% miss chance on whites, and loosing 3 resil, 1 stam and 3 crit rating. While I am only gaining 4 agi.. hmm..

It wouldn't hurt to pick up a +3 dodge belt and dodge enchantment to wrists.

Also, get BoA cloak w/ stealth and BoA helm.

Other than that, you looks like you have a good direction with your twink.

:p they would be bis for the faster throwing speed, and also the 2 agility, if they only required lvl 10

If I was you i'd swap from 5 hit to minor speed as minor speed
Try to get Dread Pirate Ring and get Balanced Throwing Dagger
8.5/10

To the one who said I didnt have boa cloak and head they were just on my other char. Updated now.. Except the Dread Pirate Ring it all comes down to preference tho.

It wouldn't hurt to pick up a +3 dodge belt and dodge enchantment to wrists.

Also, get BoA cloak w/ stealth and BoA helm.

Other than that, you looks like you have a good direction with your twink.

cloak of dodge (2) + stealth (8/8)
From a hunters perspective . . . --> how the hell did Bliz have the idea that people can dodge bullets?

Users who are viewing this thread