Rate my 49 hunter plz

[char=eu-Quel%27Thalas]Timetododge[/char]

I'm getting the Meshlok 49 helmet, I know I don't got it.

Maybe I should get some more hp? I'm not sure

Plz rate and help me get better ;D

Rate my Rogue as well plz :) Give advices on what I can improve :D

[char=eu-Hellscream]Timetododge[/char]

Hey, I've played the 49 bracket for about 3 years now so hopefully this should be decent advice :p

Your hunters gear is pretty good tbh, but I'd swap out 12 agi on boots for Surefooted personally. Also, I'd consider getting some legs with Nethercleft and if possible some BoA shoulders with the 30sta/15resi patch on them, decent hp is a must with all these 5k prot warriors that seem to be running around. Obviously you need to get the helm from Meshlok like you said, and if I'm really picky, get a 8/7 ring :)

Looking at your rogue, same deal with shoulders, and get an 8/7 ring to replace the SM one. Also, get your mining to 300 so you can swap that 12 stam on boots for Surefooted on AB boots. I'd also reccomend getting some 15/15 of the Monkey legs and Embrace of the Lycan (Don't worry about exp, just let the booster do the stairs event whilst you sit outside, then run in and let the boss kill you). Major problem i can see is your weps/spec. Your current spec seems to be some sort of dodgy backstab/ambush spec, if so then why Shadowblade in main hand? Also, not specced for hemo or ghostly strike so a 2.70 speed wep in offhand seems stupid to me. Get Widowmaker with +7 wep damage or 20 agi for your main hand and possibly another, or the Balanced Heartseeker in offhand.

http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=fhxcoxZZcbfbhGzb

is the spec i'm currently using on my rogue, could do with abit of refining maybe but it works well.

Hope my wall of text was helpful, enjoy :D

Ty, ye I was thinking of maybe gettin the WSG dagger, cos I just respecced to ambush/backstab, I was Ambush/Hemo before. And I don't got wotlk ;P So the shoulders Ain't gonna happen xD And I'm 2 marks away from AB Boots + I got mats for Surefooted on my rogue. The WSG Ring is pretty nice, cos it freezes them, so I can restealth (im shit out of stealth) and I'm trying to get the Legguards of the Vault with 40stam 12agi on, cos I saw that my HP didnt raise to what I wanted, about 3,5k

So thanks for the advices (the rogue is my "oldest" 49 twink, and I had it for like 1month ;P so I'm new in the bracket)

49 hunter- Need Bloomsprout Headpiece w/ +8 agi. Gives you more ATP and stam than your chest piece.

Replace Mason's Fraternity w/ Blackstone Ring.

49 rogue- Replace both rings with Aquamarine Monkey and Blackstone ring.

Reverse your dagger/sword :) slow weapon main hand, fast offhand.

I can never decide on 49 trinkets for my rogue, hate it.

Funny how you make those changes and you're geared just like my horde hunter and alliance rogue....

I haven't read any replies to this, so apologies if I'm just restating what someone else said.

Your mana pool is terrible for a hunter with Careful Aim.

35 agi to Grimlok's would be better for a high crit build.

If you don't care much about the crit, double Rin'ji (or Ribsplitters) with 30 int on each will give you comparable AP and an extra 900 mana.

15 agi to gloves is better than 26 AP.

Bloomsprout of course, and I might recommend 100 HP over 8 agi.

Unless you're really in love with your low HP set up, I'd look for another LotV to put Nethercleft on.

Surefooted is a better enchant than 12 agi.

I might get Blackstone Ring over Mason's Fraternity as well.

As for rogue:

Get a better dagger for Ambush (Widowmaker, Gut Ripper), and enchant it with +7 weapon damage.

Get rid of Bloodrazor OH and get something with stats like the WSG dagger or Doomforged, with 20 agi.

Why in God's name would you take Albino Crocscale over AB boots if you aren't going to stack hit.

Serpentskin Leggings or 15/15 Monkey leggings over your current.

Blackstone Ring over Mason's.

Aquamarine Signet over Deadman's.

Cheat Death sucks now. Don't waste any points there.

I'd have probably taken 3% crit over Evisc damage.

Evis is the main burst for rogues right now, so keeping points in there is actually good. 2700+ evis crits on cloth.

ye i've done some nasty crits ;D

And the AB Boots is on the way -..- I'm gettin AB boots with Surefooted.

Thought about 2x Rin'ji with Intellect too, but dno rly ^^

Users who are viewing this thread