Rate my 29 twink priest

Hey, rate my twink please. Don't comment on my lack of health/mana because I am all about Spell Power.[char=Spinebreaker]Imakeitslow[/char] ty =)

Nice 'sploits.

A lot of your gear is still 19 twink gear, I'm pretty sure there are upgrades for quite a bit of it.

If you are going all SP.

Spellpower Goggles Xtreme

Glowing Magical Bracelets with +15 SP

Elder Pants of Healing +16

Seal of Argas

Skullbreaker with +40 SP

Omega Orb

Banshee Rod of the Sun

200 SP is a lot for 29 already.

Getting these would drop your health even lower.

I wouldn't suggest it, but if you want to go after these for upgrades.

Glass cannons are fun but huntards will eat you alive.

3/5 score because the concept is a losing situation.

NickeQuick said:
If you are going all SP.

Spellpower Goggles Xtreme

Glowing Magical Bracelets with +15 SP

Elder Pants of Healing +16

Seal of Argas

Skullbreaker with +40 SP

Omega Orb

Banshee Rod of the Sun

200 SP is a lot for 29 already.

Getting these would drop your health even lower.

I wouldn't suggest it, but if you want to go after these for upgrades.

Glass cannons are fun but huntards will eat you alive.

3/5 score because the concept is a losing situation.

well im not going all SP and Skullbreaker with +40 SP the BoA one is better and undead can't get Omega Orb

'resilent handgrips', cuz u wont find 'hotshot pilot gloves'

'deamans hand' or 'plains ring'(BoE) or 'charred gear of eagle'

'gallan cuffs' should only ever have +12stam cuz u cant put +15spl on 'glowing magical braclets' now(both are good to have) unless u still have +16 spl pow that shows your old school lol...

6stats to chest and/or 'Zealot's robe'

OH - stable lantern(know its not BiS but its cool!) 'witches finger' for stats and other better BoE OH for spl dmg

'gaze dreamer pants'

neck should be 'pendant of agate shield' when not buffed 'river pride choker' or 'crystal starefire medalion'

shoulders are good but also get 'berylline pads' and the lv 20 '5int/5crit/5spl pow' crafted ones

these are just suggestions, you gear looks good, but not good enough that i would post on 'rate a twink' these guys will chew you up! lol j/k

have fun

Nait said:

'gallan cuffs' should only ever have +12stam cuz u cant put +15spl on 'glowing magical braclets' now(both are good to have) unless u still have +16 spl pow that shows your old school lol...

OH - stable lantern(know its not BiS but its cool!) 'witches finger' for stats and other better BoE OH for spl dmg

'gaze dreamer pants'

neck should be 'pendant of agate shield' when not buffed 'river pride choker' or 'crystal starefire medalion'

shoulders are good but also get 'berylline pads' and the lv 20 '5int/5crit/5spl pow' crafted ones

these are just suggestions, you gear looks good, but not good enough that i would post on 'rate a twink' these guys will chew you up! lol j/k

have fun

well i for one think im a pretty damn good twink =/... only 1 person beat me 1v1 and thats a 29 pally...

also... like i said i was SP, if i wasn't i would've rolled all of that but im too far into leveling to go grind for that gear in dungeons and shit like that, and the server im on... shit is way overpriced =/

riksu said:
U know that Twin Disciplines helps only your holy nova, its doesn't affect dots or renew.

actually it does help your dots and renew. and your PW:S. and glyph of dispel magic/pw:s.

Twin Disciplines Green post halfway down by leatcakelol.

well, what is it you're trying to do? Disc will help more spells than pure shadow will but you cant melt faces. you have to decide if youre support or a damage dealer.

Grunge said:
well, what is it you're trying to do? Disc will help more spells than pure shadow will but you cant melt faces. you have to decide if youre support or a damage dealer.

well i respec'd shadow to be a DPS and thought it was bad with my gear, so i went back disc... is Martyrdom AND Healing Focus worth getting, or just one or the other

Imakeitslow said:
well i respec'd shadow to be a DPS and thought it was bad with my gear, so i went back disc... is Martyrdom AND Healing Focus worth getting, or just one or the other

martyrdom is wasted points imo, put those points in inner fire or something. Increasing your armor will help you greatly in these melee heavy brackets. And now that XP can be turned off, go get a dancing flame.

>> have you considered going holy?

Nait said:

'gaze dreamer pants'

have fun

wat.

Bracers can get +15 SP. And Stable Lantern is practically useless at 29.

Users who are viewing this thread