EU+US Rate my 29 BM Monk!

Fotm/10
Either way, looks bis. Make sure you use the +9 agility food to get the most fotm out of monks. And nice to see you're not using prisoner shoes like other bm monks are dumb enough to think is bis for them.

Nah not bis. Vibro blade in mainhand provides maximum damage (unless you plan on weapon swapping). Scaled it's -106 armor for 30 seconds. So that's up to a 30% increase in physical dmg for 30 seconds. 2 k + kegsmashes all day.

Well i dont like the fact that you are playing bm monk, but i do have to say gg to the amount time of farming you have done for that gear. Wellplayed sir. ;)

Reactions: Jed
OP / 10

Is Not-Scratchy Healm really bis for 29 BMs though? I feel like 4 agi < 13 stam & 12 haste. Is the extra guard from 4 agi worth its stamina loss? Is 4 agi > 12 haste??? That's a tough call. The same could go to some BoA weapons: 4 agi for 12 stamina, 4 haste, & 4 crit. Maximum agi sets sacrifice so much on secondary stats, at some point it just can't be worth it! But maybe the mongoloid dream is just too juicy to pass up.

Though you're Horde, I would much rather face a BM with very low health. It's easier to burst em down without worrying about a guard pop. And once the guard is gone, the BM is a lame duck. I guess you could duck combat and regenerate guard, but that reduces DPS! I would say a well balanced BM is better than a glass cannon, but I've also never made a 29 BM before ... xD

Last edited:
OP / 10

Is Not-Scratchy Healm really bis for 29 BMs though? I feel like 4 agi < 13 stam & 12 haste. Is the extra guard from 4 agi worth its stamina loss? Is 4 agi > 12 haste??? That's a tough call. The same could go to some BoA weapons: 4 agi for 12 stamina, 4 haste, & 4 crit. Maximum agi sets sacrifice so much on secondary stats, at some point it just can't be worth it! But maybe the mongoloid dream is just too juicy to pass up.

Though you're Horde, I would much rather face a BM with very low health. It's easier to burst em down without worrying about a guard pop. And once the guard is gone, the BM is a lame duck. I guess you could duck combat and regenerate guard, but that reduces DPS! I would say a well balanced BM is better than a glass cannon, but I've also never made a 29 BM before ... xD
I prefer the glass cannon build because I run with a pocket healer most of the time plus more agil I have the higher my guard is I do admit quick bursts are my downfall if I can't get guard up fast enough but I love the dmg I pull from the build haha

Users who are viewing this thread