Rate my 24 druid!

Damn it! i was praying you were feral so i could compare you to mine lols, but yeah, by the looks of it, it looks awesome, just not 100% sure on how I'd rate it because i know nothing of resto or balance BiS gear :b sorry

Looks pretty good but I have a few questions and suggestions.

Are "Acidic Walkers" better than what you're wearing?

Is it me or do "Charged Gear of the Eagle" just not drop for druids? I'm having zero luck on my Disc and Resto Druid but I do have 8 "of the Owl" between my 2 toons.

I personally would go with spell power enchants on the gloves and bracers.

Devout Aurastone Hammer over the hammer of grace.

Congrats on the Emissary Cuffs. No luck for my druid so far but if they do drop I would prefer "of the eagle".

11/10 looks sick, plus gear aside you're a decent, objective focused FC. While not fcing you lend a hand in offensive or defensive play. One of the nicer and sporting 24s to play with, and I'm sure a massive pain for horde.

Damn it! i was praying you were feral so i could compare you to mine lols, but yeah, by the looks of it, it looks awesome, just not 100% sure on how I'd rate it because i know nothing of resto or balance BiS gear :b sorry

Slacknul @ Ravencrest - Community - World of Warcraft here is my 24 druid!

Supertruper, your druid looks so awesome, and i saw u in action in the 24 premades, very very nice! 11/10.

Users who are viewing this thread