Rate my 19! :)

Hello there :)

I'm new to this website and I would like to get som feedback on my 19 project that I have been working with for some time :)

So yeah tell me what you think on what I should change / improve.

Link: [char=eu-Stormreaver]Gretan[/char]

Thanks

Gretan.

actually.... you can get 40 armor on your legs... it may say that you need a higher item lvl when you look at the enhancement, but so does Enchant Cloak - Dodge - Spell - World of Warcraft, and you still see that on 19's. i also suggest getting 15 nature res on your cloak. and if you can find a another pair really cheap, get the 40 armor on your pants. other than that. very nice. not much dmg, but decent cast speeds, and your frost, so it goes even faster =D

overall 8.7/10

You see people still with 12 dodge rating because they are the ones who played quite a bit back before it changed fo lvl 35 req.

apply a leg kit before equipping the item.

100HP to chest.

if using a hitpot, [item]Engineer's Cloak[/item] seems to be the better cloak...or is there any use of having 16hit?

if not using a hitpot...get more hit.

minor speed to boots (or lets say on a second pair).

maybe talbar mantle...

weapon chant is missing.

edit:

cloak chant is missing too...im not experienced enough to say if nature resist is viable or not, but having a cloak with it can be nais with a shaman round -> Wind Shear

jack10102 said:
You see people still with 12 dodge rating because they are the ones who played quite a bit back before it changed fo lvl 35 req.

They never changed the enchant to require level 35. They only changed the tooltip (for some reason)

10 SR to cloak

Minor Speed to boots

Six hit rating is slightly under the cap...if you don't use 10 hit elixirs consider using a 4 hit ring instead of the LJR, that'll spell cap you.

Thanks for all the great advices i'm fixing all the items that is nessacery and reenchanting some stuff. Thank you all :)

Gretan.

ummm, I thought the original dodge to cloak was from an old world enchant (maybe, furbolg rep?) then they changed the mats to be easier and made it a BC enchant.

I thought both versions were still available to obtain?

Magrim said:
ummm, I thought the original dodge to cloak was from an old world enchant (maybe, furbolg rep?) then they changed the mats to be easier and made it a BC enchant.

I thought both versions were still available to obtain?

theres only one enchant.

tooltip says 'requires level 35' - but it doesnt

Bansil said:
is there any use of having 16hit?

nope, 11 rating is the absolute cap for casters, this will cap you vs dwarves and belfs. otherwise 7 rating will cap a mage against everything else. Since you have the fishing hat, your engineering is just a wasted prof space, replace this with mining.

Other than this your twink looks nice.

Hey Gretan, Twinkup / By here ;) Your very good considering you are New to Twinking, you sure do cause some Trouble in WSG with your CC, Would like to see you in Arena :D

Kore nametooshort said:
nope, 11 rating is the absolute cap for casters, this will cap you vs dwarves and belfs. otherwise 7 rating will cap a mage against everything else. Since you have the fishing hat, your engineering is just a wasted prof space, replace this with mining.

Other than this your twink looks nice.

Casters cap at 9 hit rating.

And 12 hit to get the cap that avoids the +2% chance to miss that some classes might have.

Wrong section. :rolleyes:

Pizza said:
Wrong section. :rolleyes:

Yeah i'm sorry kinda new here and just saw today that there is a section for rating twinks so please move this thread if you haven't done it already. Thanks

ailahi said:
I don't know how to link items yet but pick up pious legwraps

Go to wowhead.com find the item and copy/paste the website link into the message box.

alternatively if you know the name of the item use [ and ] in place of { and } in the following: {ITEM}Pious Legwraps{/ITEM} to get [ITEM]Pious Legwraps[/ITEM]

Users who are viewing this thread