Rate my 19! < Hunter > <Davetango>

Davetango

Legend
New character I made and took me less then three days. I put quiet a bit of work into him and I am very proud of the way the build came out!

I hope you all feel the same way! Or if you have anything to add, feel free to speak freely! I am open to constructive criticism!

< Armor >

Davetango @ Lothar - Game - World of Warcraft

There's a few scales out there in my eyes. There's BiS for people who have just regular old gear that's perfect for their slots.

Super BiS for people who have bonus perks, such as cool tabards, shirts, grandfathered items, or just cool mini pets.

Or three, Uber BiS. For people who have bonus perks, such as cool tabards, shirts, grandfathered items, cool mini pets, and titles.

I personally have all of these things except for a title...

< My plans for the future? >

I plan to get the leggings of fang, impaling harpoon and rockslicer tomorrow. Then plan to (Very soon after) Transfer to horde, get a second signet of argus, a bow of ire and spare gloves.

I then plan to faction change back to alliance, then in aproximately 40 days after I have my BoA rogue helm available, I will transfer over to Elune, bringing my rogue BoA chest piece with me.

I plan to be bringing Ancie of Lothar with me, and another friend or two aswell.

Once there I plan to rick-roll with Curley and Doomstab.

Pizza.... I will find you out there one day.... I will kill you 1v1... The battle will be on epic proportions and I plan to walk away slowly leaving only a flag of ownership in your body...

Rate my twink...

~ Dave

Davetango said:
Pizza.... I will find you out there one day.... I will kill you 1v1... The battle will be on epic proportions and I plan to walk away slowly leaving only a flag of ownership in your body...

Good luck!

If you haven't seen it already, check out Pizza's 19 Hunter Guide.

Here's my Armory, Pìzza if you're interested.

Pizza said:
Good luck!

If you haven't seen it already, check out Pizza's 19 Hunter Guide.

Here's my Armory, Pìzza if you're interested.

Haven't had the pleasure of looking at your guide yet, I will some time.

I noticed a few things though that struck me as interesting. The fact that our builds are EXTREMELY similar. Except for different choice in boots. pants. you have the insignia and engineering.

Very. Defense heavy.

I have a few questions about why you did what you did, but I'll tag that in a more appropriate thread.

Much thanks for your time to look, assuming you found nothing wrong with my build.

I hope to meet you honorably on the field of battle and defeat you. *Sagenod*

Davetango said:
Haven't had the pleasure of looking at your guide yet, I will some time.

I noticed a few things though that struck me as interesting. The fact that our builds are EXTREMELY similar. Except for different choice in boots. pants. you have the insignia and engineering.

Very. Defense heavy.

I have a few questions about why you did what you did, but I'll tag that in a more appropriate thread.

Much thanks for your time to look, assuming you found nothing wrong with my build.

I hope to meet you honorably on the field of battle and defeat you. *Sagenod*

I have the same pants as you. Also, mine have a better armor kit on them.

Pizza said:
I have the same pants as you. Also, mine have a better armor kit on them.

Sorry was thinking of your NE with the fang pants. Not sure how you got that armor kit on there though.

Only way I can think of is running with a level 40+ in there. They need the pants. They put the kit on them and then give them to you?...

Correct me if I am wrong.

Dave, your tag has "Get on my level" I've heard that before, you are either the same person, or it is from something (It couldn't be a coincidence)

If this post is a little weird, its because I am half asleep.

EDIT: Also, I appreciate the new twinks coming in that can gear their characters, I have not been able to do a single WSG today without both teams having several players with 400-900hp and some of the "twinks" (I love them still) with only barely over 1k hp and mostly un-enchanted gear are driving me crazy.

Getting more people to read guides like the one Pizza made would be very benefitial.

Krazeh Doctor said:
Dave, your tag has "Get on my level" I've heard that before, you are either the same person, or it is from something (It couldn't be a coincidence)

If this post is a little weird, its because I am half asleep.

EDIT: Also, I appreciate the new twinks coming in that can gear their characters, I have not been able to do a single WSG today without both teams having several players with 400-900hp and some of the "twinks" (I love them still) with only barely over 1k hp and mostly un-enchanted gear are driving me crazy.

Getting more people to read guides like the one Pizza made would be very benefitial.

Mmhmm, well I can't sa -I- made that up, I'm sure I've heard it somewhere before, I think it was from Curley screaming it out over vent lol...

And I can assure you I don't PvP unless my character is right on point. It goes for all my twinks. But I assume it was a complement saying "Hey! You're actually geared! Hoo-ray!"

Bump to see some new replies

when you go ally again go dorf and get the boa gun and hit cap elsewhere (i'd do math to find the best path to getting hit capped without the BOA bow, but i'm lazy)

reason? Dorf #1 race us/eu

stoneform buffs suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuup

poppe said:
good gear

bad player

Beg to differ. I will come to amends and say the class is gimped however. I am not bad a hunter. However if you think that honestly. Tell me what i am doing wrong and what I should do to fix it

0/10

Roll a different class.

awesome hunter i cant sugest any gear/prof cause i dont play a hunter at 19, 9/10. just pimp your guy out now, grab a cool title/tabard noble/diplomat/ambasador/guardian of cenarius are cool titles. ive wanted argent crusade tabard on my 19 for a long time so soon as it was avaliable i got it, those ebay tabards are ugly.

Users who are viewing this thread