Rate my 16 rogue.

Imfasttoo

Legend
Look here:
Mutibooty
I have Azure Scale Vest (scales to 6/6/6/ in Battlegrounds), just waiting until I can get +4 stats on it. Then I will ditch the gratuitous amount of hit from my chest piece and substitute one of my Tail Spikes for an Assassin's Blade.

Just curious of what you all think. Also, wondering if there are any opinions on better gear or a more viable piece here or there. Thanks.

Here is a photo of how the weapons scale in BGs compared to a level 19 heirloom:
View attachment 3403

Attachments

• WoWScrnShot_010614_000732.jpg
    WoWScrnShot_010614_000732.jpg
    356.3 KB · Views: 187
Satchel cloak is still better, also why do you use a pair of gloves that dont scale at all? theres also a ring that give's 4 agility. also i'd like to know how well fang armor scales, as its BiS agility (obviously westfall is better) at 19 allready, should probably give round 10 i imagine?

Look here:
Mutibooty
I have Azure Scale Vest (scales to 6/6/6/ in Battlegrounds), just waiting until I can get +4 stats on it. Then I will ditch the gratuitous amount of hit from my chest piece and substitute one of my Tail Spikes for an Assassin's Blade.

Just curious of what you all think. Also, wondering if there are any opinions on better gear or a more viable piece here or there. Thanks.

Here is a photo of how the weapons scale in BGs compared to a level 19 heirloom:
View attachment 3403

i suggest going all out crit
with wild riders/ azure scale and bandit cloak and change rings of course to stendels / dpr or stendels x2
since al u want at 16 is big diq crit
i would even try surefoot to feet and 10 crit to the cloak at that lv u could be pushing 70% crit honestly if u went all for it

edit: however realalisticly its like probably not worth it to give up all that other dammage for big crit but it'd be cool to do lmao
cuz after a certain point in crit, its all basically the same and not worth the ap loss

Last edited by a moderator:
edit: however realalisticly its like probably not worth it to give up all that other dammage for big crit but it'd be cool to do lmao
cuz after a certain point in crit, its all basically the same and not worth the ap loss

I can stack agility and achieve about the same amount of crit with all my crit gear on. The max agility gear scales for quite a bit of agility.

Users who are viewing this thread