Rate my 14 Hunter

Get bedlam gun since you're already hit capped. (Comparison made for u)

get belt "of the monkey"

Go alliance and get quest boots.

6.5/10

Last edited by a moderator:
Yo guys what up. I recently made a twink, decided to go horde since everyone seems to go ally. Working on Arena master trinkets....after that I think its pretty much finished....Would like to get tabard of the achiever...anyone got some tips on how to go about this?

cheers, toke

Rytoke @ Barthilas - Game Guide - World of Warcraft

If you faction change you could get access to a couple pieces to improve your gear. 5/10 . You currently aren't hitcapped with 4 hit rating so you could use the House Wyrnn Ally Weapon +4 Hit, +4 Stam, +4agi. Considering you don't have ally items or at least 1 AGM. Still could do a lot with him and you have finished your professions so you have done a pretty good job. Here is a diffrent chardev that has other options with zero Grandfathered gear. Just Ally and Horde gear and hitcapped.

Pipedown @ Malorne - Game Guide - World of Warcraft

Get bedlam gun since you're already hit capped. (Comparison made for u)

get belt "of the monkey"

Go alliance and get quest boots.

6.5/10

You are hitcapped with only 4 hit rating? I have 6 currently and I am only capped to lvl 15. I have never played around with this so was just wondering.

I don't really think I'm willing to pay for a faction transfer for a little extra gear. To be honest I feel the twink is complete as far as a purely horde side hunter goes. I need to upgrade my gloves and belt as far as I'm aware of, and prehaps get the gun, but yes I don't think I want to pay just to get the boots and the halberd from alliance.

Ontop of all this gear, I use the appropriate pots, food, drink, and elixirs. He goes great in BGs and I'm happy with how he turned out :)

Thanks alot for the feedback

I don't really think I'm willing to pay for a faction transfer for a little extra gear. To be honest I feel the twink is complete as far as a purely horde side hunter goes. I need to upgrade my gloves and belt as far as I'm aware of, and prehaps get the gun, but yes I don't think I want to pay just to get the boots and the halberd from alliance.

Ontop of all this gear, I use the appropriate pots, food, drink, and elixirs. He goes great in BGs and I'm happy with how he turned out :)

Thanks alot for the feedback

May I have hot baby time with the female in your SIG please???

Also add me on realid. I am a horde twinker as well. jeremy.venable@gmail.com

i like your hunter buddy. only real thing you'd need to consider upgrading is the gloves. welcome to the bracket!!

Thanks!! yep just one more agm trinket to aquire then he is complete. I don't think I will upgrade the gloves, the BiS gloves only give me +1 agility anyway, not really worth it unless they pop up on the AH.

and 10k kills last night, yay lol

I am not sure why you are using a polearm on a hunter, but Enchant 2H Weapon – Agility: +25 Agility would be a better enchantment for that polearm. [Standard Scope] is the boost you want for a bow or gun at that level. The better option would be the Charmed Ancient Bone Bow or the Upgraded Dwarven Hand Cannon. The rest of your gear looks spot on to me.

Oh, two more things . . . worgen yield crit, but so does the skinning skill; max it for maximum crit! Mining would give you stamina but engineering would give you bombs and stuff. I have not tried it myself, but they say the Pandaren actually make better alliance hunter twinks than the worgen, especially considering the food buffs.

BOA pants.

Not really a 10-14 twinker but looking at the differences in stats for pants, may have to agree;
Light Leather Pants - Item - World of Warcraft - 74 armor, +5 Agility, +3 Stamina
Stained Shadowcraft Pants - Item - World of Warcraft - 81 armor, +5 Agility, +7 Stamina, +3 Critical, +3 Haste
Tarnished Leggings of Destruction - Item - World of Warcraft - 132 armor, +5 Agility, +7 Stamina, +3 Critical, +3 Haste
Placing Tarnished Leggings of Destruction - Item - World of Warcraft BiS, no?

Users who are viewing this thread