Rate my 10 Shammy

(No BoAs) Dont hurt my feelings pls

Players can be good without heirlooms. Get. Out.

Curley got banned? Only person I've heard of with dual SFs =P

Bumpety Bumpety Bump.

I would say the boots, but still not sure.

Also remember that a boa weapon is REQUIRED for ALL casters. PvP boas are very easy to get, I promise you, so get the shoulders and weapon from here.

There's a crit ring available, too, but it's from horde.

Slayer's Band - Item - World of Warcraft

You lack hit rating, too. Maybe switch enchant on boots to +5 hit rating?

6/10. 7/10 once you get the missing items you listed.

Side note: get herbalism, not mining. The haste boost will really help you at lv 10.

Also, try a lava dredger w/ 20 haste rating.

actually, I'm sticking with the fist of argues w/ 22 int & shield. I like it how in duels I never run out of mana and it's boosts my damage. The shield stamina is also pretty convenient.

4/10 i think u need to much gear....

SSB64 said:
Pretty much no BiS items? Is that right?

Why are people rating this

1, you dont have to be bis to get ur twink rated

2, I hate it when 19s even talk about level 10s, because most of them don't even know what the hell they're even talking about!!

So your working on Guild BoA but no main, is it what I red? Anyway

Just get boots, if a day you get BoA cloak then it's gonna BiS. But if you're really not aiming for BoA cloak, take cloak and switch boots to [item]Barbaric Cloth Boots[/item] [item]Harvester Boots[/item] [item]Trogg-Slayer Boots[/item].

Get Insignia and Agm, Profs (Drop eng if you get a hand on BoA head or LFH). +16 Armor legs, Mantle of the fire festival (+2armor :D) that's it!

bankbeauty said:
So your working on Guild BoA but no main, is it what I red? Anyway

Just get boots, if a day you get BoA cloak then it's gonna BiS. But if you're really not aiming for BoA cloak, take cloak and switch boots to [item]Barbaric Cloth Boots[/item] [item]Harvester Boots[/item] [item]Trogg-Slayer Boots[/item].

Get Insignia and Agm, Profs (Drop eng if you get a hand on BoA head or LFH). +16 Armor legs, Mantle of the fire festival (+2armor :D) that's it!

I have a main. I am just too lazy to level another level to 85 so boa farming is too hard.

lipeckiz said:
1, you dont have to be bis to get ur twink rated

2, I hate it when 19s even talk about level 10s, because most of them don't even know what the hell they're even talking about!!

Cause its a stupid bracket?

Dutchman said:
Cause its a stupid bracket?

Who are you to qualify a bracket stupid?

We're really not a huge populaion but growing slowly. We enjoy a lot of thing and dislike 19s imbalanced bracket right now.

Level 10 give us 2 things, first, it looks and stats stack like level 1. A lot of level 10 are old level 1 who leveled. We have more gear, more options and a talent tree compared to level 1. We have access to Wargames, Battleground and some Instance. Second thing, well it's a bracket for those who hate leveling and it's easy to gear up, easy to get started, doesn't take long and it's a lot of fun.

So sorry, but I don't see how level 10-14 Bracket is ''stupid''.

bankbeauty said:
Who are you to qualify a bracket stupid?

We're really not a huge populaion but growing slowly. We enjoy a lot of thing and dislike 19s imbalanced bracket right now.

Level 10 give us 2 things, first, it looks and stats stack like level 1. A lot of level 10 are old level 1 who leveled. We have more gear, more options and a talent tree compared to level 1. We have access to Wargames, Battleground and some Instance. Second thing, well it's a bracket for those who hate leveling and it's easy to gear up, easy to get started, doesn't take long and it's a lot of fun.

So sorry, but I don't see how level 10-14 Bracket is ''stupid''.

Lmao chill, its just my opinion. But tbh i dont see how it can be any fun without any pops. The PvE seems like it would get old.

Users who are viewing this thread