rate my 10 rogue.

marblea

Legend
EDIT: this character could be upgraded in several places but i rarely play this rogue anymore since i have more fun on my fury warrior... i doubt i will upgrade any of these items but thank you to everyone who commented if i ever upgrade the gear i will take all comments into consideration

Swàq @ Sargeras - Community - World of Warcraft

i use that shoulder enchant since all the dps shoulder enchants give crit also and im above 100% crit so i perfer the stam over slightly more attack power

i have not maxxed skinning either since im already at 100% crit

i have a balanced heartseeker with titanium weapon chain for fighting higher level mobs/players

**boa trinkets might not be on the character since i use them on several other twinks but theyre Inherited Insignia of the Alliance - Item - World of Warcraft and Swift Hand of Justice - Item - World of Warcraft

Last edited by a moderator:
Marb, you do realize your crit will go down in bgs right? Lol. You should get skinning fully done, and use the proper shoulder chant, and learn to be #1 , which you can't be. :)

Nice twink, Not keen on the 1 ring on your rogue though, If anything you should switch your character to horde for the best gear possible.

I was horde hence the slayers band and the only rings that give viable stats for 10 rogues are boa the 1 ring and slayers band (unless GFed) boa ring gives 1 crit 2 hit 1 stam at 10 the crit is wasted since I have 100% and gives no more stam whereas the 1 ring gives 3 AP at the loss of 2 hit slayers band is also the only item that would be viable for alli rogue.

Users who are viewing this thread