Rate, give advice, repopulate Azeroth with tacobabies.

Yann

Legend
So, I recently returned to shaman, and started working more on their gear: It's a work in progress, and it's pre-boa, so stick with me:

Aidinou @ Aerie Peak - Community - World of Warcraft

I'm currently Stamina stacking, to survive those nasty Feral crits.

Any suggestions?

Next step is of course my Stamina satchel cloak, but I'm lazy.

I would strongly advise getting natures guardian instead of bulwark totem (unless its been buffed?) Havent really tested since the patch. It helps so much imo, especially when you get tyranny trinket to pair with the talent. Imo your boa prio should be sp mace> tyranny>chest>shoulder.

I'd suggest getting Corpse Rompers - Item - World of Warcraft from Stormwind Stockades for additional Intellect as you are lacking it due to the stamina stack. I know its cloth unlike your current boots but that +4 Intellect will help. Other than that, heirlooms! Hit up the darkmoon faire when it's available. I'm sure you're working on it but the Lucky Fishing Hat would be great for your situation.

I'd suggest getting Corpse Rompers - Item - World of Warcraft from Stormwind Stockades for additional Intellect as you are lacking it due to the stamina stack. I know its cloth unlike your current boots but that +4 Intellect will help. Other than that, heirlooms! Hit up the darkmoon faire when it's available. I'm sure you're working on it but the Lucky Fishing Hat would be great for your situation.

Yes, but there aren't any cloth boots that look good on such a fine lady.

Users who are viewing this thread