Rate-A-Twink

Priest looks good but swap your Staff to Scholarly Headmaster's Charge - Item - World of Warcraft since hit seems fixed and resil is nerfd.

If you have an extra enchant put it on Battle Healer's Cloak - Item - World of Warcraft since it scales up and you get 1 int.

Hunter needs Arena Grand Master - Item - World of Warcraft and Standard Scope - Spell - World of Warcraft which is very easy to farm from Gnomer. And lastly Feet of the Lynx - Item - World of Warcraft it scales up and you get 1 Agi extra over your current boots.

Oops, forgot to rate your mogs ...
Ihatetacos shoulders put it off ... the white just really stands out too much. Try the light blue shoulders i think its the SFK end boss drop.
If you want to keep the shoulders then try match it with magefist gloves.

Abagayle is nice, i have always liked the hulking set. And that shield is also one of my favs.

Forbeztrak ... im not loving it. Red shoulders and gun throw everything off. Try Feral, bard or prospectors gear. Those match better with red.

Last edited by a moderator:
Priest 10/10 stats, will look better after Feline Mantle Shoulder transmog

but very good twink. My main is a priest and I like void tendrils a lot better. The psyfiend tends to get targeted and destroyed very quickly often before it can get a cast off. When rogues kick you and you're holy blocked, being able to void tendril them and run away is invaluable.

Stillwater and cloak of stamina/battle healers on priest

LFH, spiked chain bracers of stamina, blood ring on pally.

dramatized said:
AGM, foreman's, RoP and lynx for your hunter, and 2+ scope
and naga heart piercer

hoggers and foremans gloves will cap you.

alliance pally need

enchants and bravos comapny signet aswell as thorbias gauntlets.

happy farming [MENTION=12791]aba[/MENTION]

Stillwater and cloak of stamina/battle healers on priest

LFH, spiked chain bracers of stamina, blood ring on pally.

and naga heart piercer

hoggers and foremans gloves will cap you.

alliance pally need

enchants and bravos comapny signet aswell as thorbias gauntlets.

happy farming [MENTION=12791]aba[/MENTION]

Due to current way gear is in bgs I have been told that gear (rop,naga bow,hoggers) are nolonger bg bis. how much hp does spiked chain bracers of stamina scale to in bgs?

Due to current way gear is in bgs I have been told that gear (rop,naga bow,hoggers) are nolonger bg bis. how much hp does spiked chain bracers of stamina scale to in bgs?

6 but more armor than urs.-

rop naga bow and hoggers are bis for horde.

aba @ anoob: 7/10 mog because I dont' like the boots, tabard or displayed eyepatch. I like runed copper though, and especially that sword and board. I used to always see this nelf warrior with that board. 6/10 gear because don't palas need spell hit cap? Also, who levels all the way to 100 LW but then doesn't do enchanting or jc? aaaand personally I'd go thorbia's and skullcrusher

tacos: I don't like your mog, but it's still well put together so 10/10. Gear's pretty evidently about as good as it's gonna get and I'm sure you know that, but why not DHC considering how poorly resil scales and the fact that you're capped by default? Also no cloak enchant, 9/10

this took too long and now i don't feel like doing your other toons

Users who are viewing this thread