Rate-a-Twink section

Stfu both you fegs goohd you just want to brag bout your almost bis hunt and light wants to brag bout his hpally Gg

Just make a thread in the appropriate section. If it is "popular" enough it will perpetuate itself by constantly getting bumped to the top. We really do not need any more stickies than we already have.

Have a grand weekend!

Just make a thread in the appropriate section. If it is "popular" enough it will perpetuate itself by constantly getting bumped to the top. We really do not need any more stickies than we already have.

Have a grand weekend!
the thing being with the section is you make a new thread with the title of your class and level to see which people are interested in checking you out or helping you gear, no one wants to dig through a long thread finding something they are looking for

the thing being with the section is you make a new thread with the title of your class and level to see which people are interested in checking you out or helping you gear, no one wants to dig through a long thread finding something they are looking for

Why would they be looking for something? Isn't the premise simply to "rate" someone's twink?
If someone wants to look for a certain class, all one needs to do is go to the armory. We have plenty of examples there.

Have a great weekend everyone!!

Why would they be looking for something? Isn't the premise simply to "rate" someone's twink?
If someone wants to look for a certain class, all one needs to do is go to the armory. We have plenty of examples there.

Have a great weekend everyone!!
in order to criticize a character one must know all the possible BiS builds to that certain goal the op is trying to get to
i have no clue on gearing on anything past twinking 19-20 so I would not catch interest in clicking anything other than that.

in order to criticize a character one must know all the possible BiS builds to that certain goal the op is trying to get to
i have no clue on gearing on anything past twinking 19-20 so I would not catch interest in clicking anything other than that.

Knowing BiS gear sets is where one's own experience comes into play.
There would be no need to "click" on anyone's characters links in any posts in which that you have no interest so there should be no problems. That is unless you want to broaden your horizons.

Cheerio!!

Users who are viewing this thread