Rate a lot of twinks...

Drmute

Legend
Hey,

I haven't really played or thought about twink gear since a loooooong time so I thought I would make a thread with my twinks and see what people have to say about their gear, and what I could improve.

Thanks for your feedbacks :)

BM Monk - Hajimamylove
(I have 2 other SF with elemental force and landslide, as well as 2 maces with EF and 2 maces with landslide)

Rogue - Sannchmylove
(also have 2 SF with landslide)

Hunter - Arkantmylove
(I could probably get the defias boots so that I can get the bonus armor from it)

Resto Shaman - Nextlvlfotm
(I'm switching from the spirit neck to the crit neck and the spirit ring to a second Seal of Argas / Elemental Force on weapon when I'm playing in an arena. I could perhaps get a pair of woodworking gloves ? Not sure it's better though)

Disc Priest - Ridwanmylove
(Perhaps switch an AGM for the Defending Champion trinket. I'm not really sure if I should use the haste wrists or if the mindthrust are juste better... I'm switching from the spirit neck to the crit neck in arenas too)

Arms Warrior - Backtobasic
(I'm using a crusader, not this enchant)

Fury Warrior - Gnovibrator
(Mostly for fun as I wanted to used the pvp power enchant on the left handed weapon)

Cancer Druid (Agi set) - Lishou
(Not sure if that's BiS, I went for the pvp power enchant for big ferocious bites but I'm mostly using Elemental Force. Can't get the worgen agility mace unfortunately. I have a crit set with like the second druid too but I don't really know which is better...)

Cancer Druid (crit set) - Eikiramylove
(I also have a defias belt and a pair of defias boots but I've no idea if the agi gear > crit gear...)

Thanks for taking the time to look at some of them. I have no idea what gear is BiS at the moment, I just looked at what others do and tried to do something that looked good... don't really know if I succeeded in it.
Every feedback is appreciated :)

Users who are viewing this thread