Rate 20 paladin

Looks good man. Just need +16 armor kits.

I prefer devote aurastone over the honor BoA.

And - you may want to get more +hit - missing HoJ is rough. (options Gorewalker Treads - Item - World of Warcraft , Drakewing Bands - Item - World of Warcraft, Ello's Band - Item - World of Warcraft)

Serpentis' Gloves - Item - World of Warcraft are BiS for Alliance though I am sure some would disagree and say Serpent Gloves - Item - World of Warcraft.

I kind of like these gloves too if you plan to stack crit http://www.wowhead.com/item=59087

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks good man. Just need +16 armor kits.

I prefer devote aurastone over the honor BoA.

And - you may want to get more +hit - missing HoJ is rough. (options Gorewalker Treads - Item - World of Warcraft , Drakewing Bands - Item - World of Warcraft, Ello's Band - Item - World of Warcraft)

Serpentis' Gloves - Item - World of Warcraft are BiS for Alliance though I am sure some would disagree and say Serpent Gloves - Item - World of Warcraft.

I kind of like these gloves too if you plan to stack crit Gloves of Anguished Cries - Item - World of Warcraft

^ this but 4stam 6int gloves are better, as you'll rarely go oom

I like your character a lot! Looks like it has a LOT of potential in PvP if handled properly ;D
/sigh sometimes I miss my Holy Paladin.

I hope I don't sound stupid but I wanted to ask anyway, how are some of you getting the BoAs if your level stops at 20? Or at the low levels now can you aquire justice points? Sorry I been away from wow a long long time so I may be out of touch a bit with how it works now. Anyway take care all.

Trials are getting BoAs via honour points, justice pts or darkmoon faire tokens. Honour can be exchanged for justice points at justice/honour vendors and it takes quite a while to grind cuz for 375 honor u get 250 JP.

Trials are getting BoAs via honour points, justice pts or darkmoon faire tokens. Honour can be exchanged for justice points at justice/honour vendors and it takes quite a while to grind cuz for 375 honor u get 250 JP.

Oh ok wow I was wondering if what I thinking was what you just explained. So I guess it would take a while but if they don't put you in with the twinks that turn off xp I guess it can be worth it lol.

Actually F2Ps are considered exp offs and often play with/vs lvl 24 twinks.

EDIT: sorry for offtopic. thats a nice pally, i hope i'll never meet you ingame(im horde) :D

very,very nice holy paladin you got there. i agree with some of the above, get a little more hit because missing your HoJ is /fail.
9/10

I hope I don't sound stupid but I wanted to ask anyway, how are some of you getting the BoAs if your level stops at 20? Or at the low levels now can you aquire justice points? Sorry I been away from wow a long long time so I may be out of touch a bit with how it works now. Anyway take care all.

honor can be turned into justice points. just have to wait for WSG call to arms to farm it best.

Users who are viewing this thread